Honored Contributor

Re: I just had to "treat" me🚘🚘🚘🚘

[ Edited ]

i@PINKdogWOOD 

The Honda 2000s was his dream "retirement" car.  The plan was him to get it when we moved south.

Well, after 6 years of retirement &  begging me to come here -- I finally said yes & guess what they no longer made this style! 😮

The dealership where I buy my cars has a "teaser S2000s" on the floor not for sale☹️ or I would have got it for him as a surprise!

We both love that car hopefully they bring it back again.  Right now he's got his eye on a cute Mazda convertible sports car.  He hardly drives anything but his golf cart -- he can't justify the purchase....he thinks & thinks before buying anything🙄

I make up for his indecisive ways -- I see it, financially can afford it, like it decision made it's mine!!!😉.  

Enjoy the car and the great times that come with driving it!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

That would be my choice if I bought a SUV my gf has one & I love it!

If you can afford it -- why not drive something you enjoy! Life's to short to wait for the right time🙂🌷🚘 -- well that's my "theory"!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

my dream car (since he had me sell my corvette many years ago cuz it was not practical -- I was young & dumb🙄)

D9BBAC93-2C2E-40B8-97C9-C15C4973BDD9.jpeg

@homedecor1 

My 65 yr old baby brother still has his 1967 convertable Sting Ray which he purchase when he was in high school.  The car is still a "chick magnet."

1108_main_l.jpg

@Ketra"Everyone I know is saving every penny to leave to their kids or grandkids."

I live in a retirement community.  You see a lot of these stickers on cars bumpers or back window....

Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at Tue, Apr 9, 2019-3.26.56 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise   Love that!  I have been known to drive around town with the sunroof open playing the soundtrack from Saturday Night Fever, or the double set of all of George Michaels hits!

And that new honda that the OP purchased is just beautiful!  Have to admit I'm a little bit jealous.....but will stick with my paid off car and relatively cheap insurance.  Smiley Sad

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Enjoy your new car woo-hoo.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 @lol...you are gutsy.The car suits your personality.I am sure it will be a time before you read this as you are most likely cruisin...cheers and happy adventures in your beautiful new machine.

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 @As long as you can crank the stereo up the cruising is perfect.The only ones who see the car is passersby...your eyes are on the road and the destination.Happy cruisin to you too.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Beautiful!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1  It's a beauty!  Sometimes you just have to go with it!  Enjoy every minute of driving.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac 

I was young & dumb -- my first car was a beautiful Chevelle Malibu Convertible and then my dad bought a Stingray corvette (it was burnt orange w/saddle tan interior).  He only drove it a bit, grew tired of it & gave to me.  Boy they were fun days !

I bet your brother enjoys the attention his 67' brings I'd love to have that car!😊

And I live in a over 55 community (I'm probably 15-20 years younger than most living here)  but you can be assured & my kids know : I'm enjoying life & what's left they can have.  I give my kids when they need it, I have no problem giving them while I'm alive & then I get to see what they did😊. 

So the "three" of us are spending their inheritance...hahaha!