Trusted Contributor

Re: I just had to "treat" me๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš˜

Iโ€™m so happy for you and proud of you! Everyone I know is saving every penny to leave to their kids or grandkids. Iโ€™m glad you are fulfilling your dreams and living large!๐Ÿš˜

Love the color too!

Trusted Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

A treat for me is a $1.00 yogurt parfait at McD's...maybe I should rethink that. Enjoy your beautiful new car!

@kitcat51 Girl! Pleeasssse rethink that.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

m@Sooner wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@homedecor1.  Surely by now, your spouse is aware that you're an Olympic class shopper.  Beautiful car.

@Kachina624 Yes!  Get out the gold medal for her!

@homedecor1 GOOD for you!  You should'a bought a sun roof to throw $100's out to the HiPo's!

I once took a car in for some minor work and traded it.  My husband was happy until I fessed up that I traded in HIS car and was giving him my old one.  He still mentions that occasionally.  Would you think????  

@Sooner 

D1526273-9065-4487-A48E-A7BE6EC4F0ED.gif

Respected Contributor

Nice!!! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful car, @homedecor1! Congrats, I bet you LOVE driving it!

Respected Contributor

Lol, I kinda did something similar last summer.  Had been talking about getting a new car for a while.  Was looking at a dealership's website and picked one.  Went over there and drove home my new white Ford Escape.  Sad to get rid of my good old  other car, but I'm loving this one.

Respected Contributor

Itโ€™s so pretty๐Ÿ˜Congratulations!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1   Oh it is beautiful!  Enjoy your new car!

I have a 20 year old van.....life is short. I should go buy a new Chevrolet Eqinox as that is my SUV dream car..... maybe I will here soon! ๐Ÿ™‚

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

I've been driving my 1989 white Firebird since 1990 when I bought it 1 yr old for $7,999...nearly 30 years! No bells and whistles...just a radio with cassette player, a sunroof and roll down windows. I don't see myself ever driving anything else unless it falls apart and just can't be repaired. I will then have to find another old vehicle without all the new techy stuff...LOL

I just don't like all the distractions.

Awww, my favorite car!

My first 3 cars were Firebirds!

Don't you wish they brought them back?

@Lucky Charm   OMG...and yes! We must have been twins in another life...lol

My 1st car was a blue 69' Chevelle Malibou...2nd was a red w/black top 1973 AMC Javelin...3rd was a 1981 black Firebird (I put a few extras on...louvers, dunlop tires and deep dish cragars...it even had a Clarion stereo system).

Sadly the engine gave out on that Firebird and it was just cheaper at the time to just get another car. The white 1989 Firebird I got now was the replacement in 1990 Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

That is one pretty car!  Enjoy it!