Honored Contributor

I just had to "treat" me🚘🚘🚘🚘

[ Edited ]

lI was on my way home from doctor appointment BUT just decided to stop by & see the car I've been "drooling" over for months.  Only problem, the interiors were tan I wanted black.

Today, I pulled in and my favorite salesman was back from his job at corporate in California Honda.  I was so happy to see him & within minutes I was excited to hear they finally had the car I really wanted -- Accord LX Sport with black interior.

I really tried to be strong & just "drool" yet as in all things I have no willpower😉!   I think my spouse is kinda shocked I came home with it!

Now I need to get schooled on all the bells & whistles!!! And more importantly it's fast so gotta watch for the 🚓 cuz I do have "lead foot"!  

E012AE83-EA5F-4051-A52D-7B71BD49E2A6.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: I just had to "treat" me🚘🚘🚘🚘

How wonderful!  Enjoy!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

awesome!  i'm 68....very conservative....but recently bought a red car!  my grown children couldnn't believe it!

Respected Contributor

It is FAB!!!!! But I'm with your spouse...I'm kinda shocked you came home with it, too. LOL!

Congrats and drive it in good health!

Honored Contributor

SWEET!!!!!!!  www.MessenTools.com-Mensajes-big-25.gif

You-->Yipeeee.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Congrats!  I once owned a top of the line Accord and loved it.  Just didn’t care for my local Honda dealer much, so bought something else, the next time I was shopping for a new car.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 Congrats....it's a good looking car.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1.  Surely by now, your spouse is aware that you're an Olympic class shopper.  Beautiful car.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped 

this is not the first time I've done something like this.  When I retired I still had my decorating/catering/baking business.  I told him I wanted a comfortable car -- I bought the a Escalade the first year it came out.  I loved that suv but wasn't practical when I relocated & gave up my business.

So, I bought a Accord LX and loved them since!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@homedecor1.  Surely by now, your spouse is aware that you're an Olympic class shopper.  Beautiful car.

@Kachina624 Yes!  Get out the gold medal for her!

@homedecor1 GOOD for you!  You should'a bought a sun roof to throw $100's out to the HiPo's!

I once took a car in for some minor work and traded it.  My husband was happy until I fessed up that I traded in HIS car and was giving him my old one.  He still mentions that occasionally.  Would you think????  Woman Wink