Honored Contributor

Re: I have to fight tears every day of this Pandemic

@AuntG wrote:

@Shanus I'm a lot like you. Even before this, I had to remind myself not to sweat the small stuff. Now, I find so many things overwhelming. In fact, I'm happiest at home. I really need to push myself to get out and do more things.

@AuntG   Yes, it's strange, isn't it? I've worked from home, done my art, jewelry from my studio upstairs, but it's so different staying home when I WANT to and not because I HAVE to. 

Esteemed Contributor

I would hope that people who are crying daily over covid-19 will make an appointment with their primary physician. Crying daily over any issue is not healthy. Please seek some help with your doctor.

Honored Contributor

I would wonder about anyone that did not have any anxiety about Covid.  I fully vaccinated and feel much better now that spring is here.   I am still being careful.  I am heading out to Costco Senior Hours.  I still will not go the grocery store (if the employees get extra hazard pay that is no place for me so I will continue delivery).  This is not going away until more people get vaccinated and that does not look promising.  

Esteemed Contributor

My father's last first cousin, a woman with a keen intelligence who lived to 104, died of Covid several months ago. I keep thinking how hideously ironic that was.

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne     I didn't have anxiety when it came to covid.  I was very concerned about our business and of of course for those that got covid....and when this would all end but it did not overwhelm me.  

I'm sorry for those that are having trouble coping, a doctor visit is probably the best advice.