Esteemed Contributor

Re: I have missed you so very much, jubilant- SO MUCH~

@NAES1 wrote:

My dear brightest star in the universe, 'oh how I have missed you' ~

I have not been here for several days, and when I signed on, your name came to meet me exactly like that beautiful star, when you were posting a few minutes ago.

~~~~~ I have often thought of you for many Heart~  felt many days, and about you~thee kindness of all sincerefriends~~ for those many years in knowing you".

' I remembered one post from this spring when you were going through a difficult time, dear Angel if there ever was'. 

With the strongest of any embrace, I hope that life lifts you up so very high and always a heavenly long road of  painless struggles with all support for your health.

My prayer would be bringing you much love and a great satisfaction with wonderment.

That the strongest Force has brought all tenderness allowing you so vibrant, as I have always known you, my sweet apple farm friend once again.

You have always shown me the way, to your heart Heart love,NAESS

August nineteenth

2019 @jubilant 

{{{{Mine to you over 1 year ago ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Today>   ______________________________11.30. '20

Dearest and lovely friend ~

~ child of God, @jubilant. You had not interrupted any conversation. That was 6 months ago...just before I left for a very good cause, so I have very little what had, has happened from that date.

I opened up my many notifications approximately 60+ minutes ago when I read yours first thing.

`jubilant, how precious your beautiful message was, and I dearly treasure it beyond measure. That is why I had taken it to where we usually post` :

" I had absolutely no indication of your open heart surgery, or I would have been here.

Yes, God loves us. A love so indefinable.

I am sincerely thanking THE GREAT PHYSICIAN for your recovery and much more than that, a healthy healing is continuing more and more each day.

That is my prayer for the season of Christmas".

I am at a loss what your daughter had gone through in her work force. Very difficult to absorb, but with today's happenings, I can encounter just about anything. How very sorry I am that this happened to her.  Gaging thoughts what might have happened.

`jubilant,  I am fine, but tending to that slight slip in the snow [6 years ago] while looking for our stolen kitty one snowy January day. I'll mend.

The knee just began to be ""ODD"" about 9 months ago, so actually not that annoying- yet.

Yes, I do understand your struggles with posting ...'what you have been through' and I absolutely feel you are, nor have you neglected anyone.                             *Everyone

just moves forward with the whatsoeverS.

My husband has taken a needed vacation from October to late January. We are happily packing things away, finding just about anything and everything that goes to the needy. 

HAVING  FUN  BEING  TOGETHER, sleeping late.

I am doing a HELP group finding loss pets, abandoned pets in finding homes for adoption, shelter to animal leagues,DIY shelters for the soon to been bitter winter.

I have stopped teaching at the hospital at this time, actually slowed down several months ago.

Heart I have every reason - not - to consider remaining my post unit. (??) womansurprisedd:

I am going back to reread your recent message and will pick up there.

OH, so true,  I, also, thought of you during the Thanksgiving season. BUT! No apple or peach pies this year.  Thank you so much for such a loving reply, and Promise I'll be with you very soon this coming week, later if we do not lose power from the recent predicted weather massive storm mid week to Friday. 

The cubicle (HA) sounds perfect. A great mind that your grandson has.  It's been a year that none of us will ever forget, that's for sure. 

Missing you more than you'll ever know. Much more to explain when I am here.  Love ~ love and HUGS, always. 

@jubilant  Heart Heart Heart Heart       NAES 

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant ,

'my' reply, much earlier, from the beautiful noted happenings that were discussed from another thread, so not to complicate further - that possibly is posted { at the end -HERE- for you, although I did sent via the @jubilant . Hoping it was seen by you.  

*That thread .....  I haven't used since May.

Honored Contributor

Hi @NAES1 , long time no see. Miss you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant  wrote,  "Once again, thank you for just being you....and making me feel that I am more than I am!"

Dear Jubilant....you are all of what she says and more!  I remember you helping me through my crisis!

God bless you always!  You have a special gift!

Honored Contributor

@Zhills    Thank you for your kind words. I do  so appreciate you and so many others here.  God bless you, too.