Honored Contributor

@spindlegirl wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@MacDUFF wrote:

@ECBG

Huh??  Did you post that to the wrong thread?  Don't confuse me!  LOL!

@MacDUFFNo, Luv.  I put it under hiliday and coppied the banner of their page.  It had a percent off~!  They often have a percent off and many of their designs (and weight without a doubt) rival Hallmark's!

It was over Thanksgiving---like I had the time to be on the computer!!!

*However, I can think of one or two who should be banned for a long, long, long time!  Theeeeee...............!

@ECBG

This might help ........  I saw your threads about the wrap paper, bows etc and the problem was you posted clickable links to the retail site. Then when the Mods closed the thread you started another thread and still had links. When I came back I saw that one was poofed too. The links we can click are what are a problem. You also posted and reposted your email addy here a few times right before that so you were probably skating on thin ice lol. I'm surprised you were banned tho. Didn't know they really did that.

@spindlegirl

Thank you, that really did help!Heart I was lost for a second there, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@spindlegirl wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@MacDUFF wrote:

@ECBG

Huh??  Did you post that to the wrong thread?  Don't confuse me!  LOL!

@MacDUFFNo, Luv.  I put it under hiliday and coppied the banner of their page.  It had a percent off~!  They often have a percent off and many of their designs (and weight without a doubt) rival Hallmark's!

It was over Thanksgiving---like I had the time to be on the computer!!!

*However, I can think of one or two who should be banned for a long, long, long time!  Theeeeee...............!

@ECBG

This might help ........  I saw your threads about the wrap paper, bows etc and the problem was you posted clickable links to the retail site. Then when the Mods closed the thread you started another thread and still had links. When I came back I saw that one was poofed too. The links we can click are what are a problem. You also posted and reposted your email addy here a few times right before that so you were probably skating on thin ice lol. I'm surprised you were banned tho. Didn't know they really did that.

@spindlegirlThanks luv,  They're quite selective too.  Never figured out why hosts can wear other vendor's clothes on the air which leads Q shoppers to the site where that item is located but we can't post it.  We can, however, look at the other vendor's clothes on the host for an hour!!!