Honored Contributor

I have a NEW Best Friend - Want to meet her?😂

A little humor:

Today I realized how many hours I've spent planning meals and

cooking everyday for 3 weeks & I realized "I'm not really liking her too much!". 😂😂😂

Honestly, I'm sure I'm not alone with coming up with ideas and we aren't doing any takeout.  In fact, last night he said "c'mon let's get takeout -- every favorite place was either closed or 1.5 hour pick up window.  We don't care for fast food or that would have been easy!

9B7A5AA2-DF58-4450-8893-90E20C3C7F8F.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: I have a NEW Best Friend - Want to meet her?😂

The stove would never be my best friend.  In fact, it wants me to stay away from it so I don't hurt it.  My best friend is DH whose does the shopping and the cooking.

Personally, I would rather go out to eat several times a week as normal, but I guess that is off the charts for awhile.

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 

This was meant to be humorous!!! 

No way in usual times this would never be my best friend.

Good thing you have a husband who enjoys shopping & cooking...mine prefers "reservations" as do I.  Although, I do enjoy cooking just not everyday!

Honored Contributor

I have made so many meals in the past 3 weeks ....I can't wait till this passes. 

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1  My reply was meant to be humorous also.  The stove in my kitchen screams when I enter its area!  I'm definitely not a cook, even DH told me one time not to try to help him because I make too big a mess and to stay out of the kitchen as I just get in the way!  Suits me fine.  I also say he does the cooking in self-preservation so he doesn't have to eat my attempts.

The microwave grudingly lets me near it if I am cautious.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1    LOVE those bunny towels!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1,

I have a friend that looks exactly like your friend, they are twins!  

I cleaned her oven yesterday after making some tasty, but messy, grease spattering meals, so she’s clean, sanitized and ready for more action.   

Esteemed Contributor

My eyes went straight to your adorable bunny dish towels, 

and I can understand why you don't like your  "best friend" very much.😂😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

FYI:

The bunny towels are from Kohl's last year.  They come with 1 bunny towel & reg towel.

If they ever reopen I think this year I saw lamb ones like it.  I'm getting together a housewarming gift for my cousin daughter who is newly married, having house built and growing her decor.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Your new best friend !looks a lot like my new best friend, except your's has better taste in clothes! (Love those bunny towels).