Respected Contributor

Re: I do not understand...............

@Katcat1 Every host will say "if you don't like it, you can return it". Its discouraging when a letter is sent out like the one you received. I have a few times got clothing from the Q. & was not satisfied for whatever reason & returned except for a few that fit well. Even tho they say on certain items that if its your QVC size that it will fit. No, it depends on the style of the item. Many women cannot for heath issues etc. are able to get to stores to try on clothes so of course there will be returns & the Q should take that into consideration. The only thing I buy from the Q now are beauty items that I use so if I get a deal than I will order. 

How many of us have gone into a dressing room with several items that we thought would fit or look good on us & most of the time buy just one or none. So, in closing you certainly have the right to return what does not fit well. I am sure you have ordered in the past & have been satisfied. Take Care, Kat!  PS stick to Nordy's....

Honored Contributor

@Kabella   Well I will probably receive another letter because I purchased some shoes and they had to be defective.  Reviews were "fit is way too wide" or fits perfectly or too narrow.  You know something is wrong when remarks are all other the place.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Katcat1   If you're having a bad spell, time to quit shopping.  Maybe YOU should work for QVC so you could see the return situation from their viewpoint. 

Everything these people say about the return process is true. Maybe you should stop reading forums. Qvc has constantly promoted easy returns, UNCONDITIONAL 30 day money back quarantee, so no it is not ok for these letters. Its wrong! Maybe you have stock in qvc, maybe your related to one of the inefficient hosts, not sure why you insist on ragging on a valid complaint.

Esteemed Contributor

NEWSFLASH!!!

Even brick and  mortar stores will cut off a customer if they abuse the return policy!

People need to quit making it like QVC is the only retailer that will do that. Because they aren't.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.