Honored Contributor

Re: I do not understand...............

@LovemesomeQ1979 wrote:

@Kachina624 you don't need to be snarky about it.

@LovemesomeQ1979    Stating the facts is not being snarky.  YOU  are snarky. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just a comment.  You can get garment measurements, for sure.  But it’s hard for me to decide on a garment shown on a model who is 5+10” and a size 2.  And then there’s the trend of squeezing models into too small clothing.  I realize it’s getting warm out, but what is with selling so many items with rolled up sleeves?

I still shop at QVC for some items.  Never shoes.  I wear petite sizes, and QVC does not cater to petites, in my view.  There are many sources out there besides QVC.  And they do get my business.

Super Contributor

I have been returning items for years and just recently  returned three items in a row. Two didn't fit and third  one was the wrong color, which almost never happens. Now and then I've even kept something that I didn't really like. The upshot is that I have never received The Letter. If I were to get one, I would definitely refrain from ordering.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Funny how people who get these letters can always justify poor shopping habits.  It's always QVC's fault. If it was so bad, why did you keep buying it?  We all know it takes A LOT  of returns to earn one.  How much did you return BEFORE  the first of the year? 

Better to not mention receiving the letter. 

@Kachina624 

That's the question that occurred to me - and she never mentioned it.  Hmmm.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@KKJ    I am talking about the Q's so called policy I guess about the return letters.  NO need to get all upset.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 Uh, I'M not the one who's upset.  And no, you weren't JUST talking about Q's return policy. You also complained you got a pair of dirty shoes from them and I was responding to your post about how Nordstrom pkgs their clothing so much nicer than Q does, which is fine.  All I was saying is if you're that unhappy with how the Q does things then it would make sense not to keep shopping with them.   I know I wouldn't if I was that dissatisfied.

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

It seems some shoppers are surprised QVC tracks their number of returns. If you shop with a specific store credit card, major credit card, or have an account with a retailer your purchases and returns are tracked by retailers.

For those thinking they don't shop places sending out letters, they may be surprised. Sure they may not send a letter. They just shut you off and don't allow further returns. Do a simple search, do you shop JC Penney? Sephora? Home Depot?

Some retailers will close your account and not permit any additional purchases. Amazon will close your account! 

All retailers realize returns happen, and try to satisfy good customers. If someone is repeatedly returning more than they are keeping then they're not a good customer 

The position that my DH has, he has to create reports for the people that TRACK product and they watch EXTREMELY close.  I would never have known if he did not work in this field.  Well, just my two cents.  as usual.....Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@Talcat Agreed

Honored Contributor

I always check measurements - I even have written down garment measurement that fit well so I can compare but that does not always work....for tops and pants.

I have a Denim and Co shirt- it should have fit but was  big and while it did not appear to low in the neck on air it was -.  I tried to alter the sleeves, but the fabric was so stretchy that what ever I did made no difference...

I had to keep it because I altered it.  Same issue with a cuddle duds item...I order less and less.