Contributor

Re: I do not understand...............

There's some things even when you've had the brand before, that just doesn't eork and back it goes.They preach you can return all the time. Maybe they should say how many returns you can have in six months. 

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know if the return policy is clearly stated anywhere, other than 30 days? What they consider excessive returns, what the threshold is? It stands to reason there will be more returns, especially with clothing and shoes when you can't try them on, inspect the item for quality, feel the fabric etc from an online retailer. Hosts continually push to try it and send it back if you don't like it.  It's a BIG selling point.

Other than my flexabell jeans I'm done with clothing from the Q. Inconsistant sizing, quality, and most lines I just don't like. Most non clothing items can be found elseware. 

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac I think QVC makes up the "too many returns" policy as it goes along. I'm sure the Powers That Be will never tell us what the guidelines are.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I have had one return since the beginning of the year.  I receive a letter talking about my returns since Feb. 2020  -- really?  The letter to begin with is so tacky.  QVC tries to come across as the queen of shopping networks with some prestige vendors and they they send out letters complaining about returns.  Sometimes returns happen.  You really did not like the item, it did not fit - too small or too big, many reasons but at least I don't wear clothes or shoes for 25 days get them completely dirty and return them like some people and then QVC turns around and sells the dirty items.  I received a pair of shoes AS Is that were so filthy dirty I did not touch them.  So if you want to send out letters at least do it with a little class giving a person's contact name on the letter.  I know of no retailer that would ever send out letters.  Business must be good otherwise you would never send out the letters.  I am sure this will be deleted but it is the truth and you know it.

Why on earth would you have continued to shop here?  I have bought a lot of foot ware here, and must say never had any that came remotely used.

Trusted Contributor

I agree, I would not want to receive a letter. The only things I have returned are clothes so I have had to stop buying them from the Q, they just don't work for me, unfortunately. 

I'm never shopped anywhere that sends out letters like that.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It takes a lot of returns to get this type of letter. Have no idea why someone would continue to shop at a place they have to make that many returns......then complain when the company reminds you that you seem to be unhappy with their products.  

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Laneysmom   That is so true about presentation.  Most of the clothes are in a plastic bag and tossed in the mailing plastic bag.  There is no nice presentation like Nordstrom.

Then shop at Nordstrom----or any of the other hundreds of places to shop for clothes, etc.   I agree with other posters who say if you're so dissatisfied with the Q then why continue to shop here?

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 you don't need to be snarky about it.

Honored Contributor

I'm always somewhat amused at those who declare they will NEVER shop QVC again, I am thinking of one person in particular.

In the past she has stated so many complaints and problems. Next thing you know, she's posting again about something she bought, again a problem.

I once asked why she kept shopping if she had so many difficulties here. Of course she never responded! And yes, she does still post but no complaints recently!

Respected Contributor

It seems some shoppers are surprised QVC tracks their number of returns. If you shop with a specific store credit card, major credit card, or have an account with a retailer your purchases and returns are tracked by retailers.

For those thinking they don't shop places sending out letters, they may be surprised. Sure they may not send a letter. They just shut you off and don't allow further returns. Do a simple search, do you shop JC Penney? Sephora? Home Depot?

Some retailers will close your account and not permit any additional purchases. Amazon will close your account! 

All retailers realize returns happen, and try to satisfy good customers. If someone is repeatedly returning more than they are keeping then they're not a good customer