Honored Contributor

I don't know why everyone is having a fit about their hair! Hair grows, that's what happens. I wear my hair is very, very short pixie with spiky on top. Colored and highlighted. I always cut my hair. Have been for years. No biggie. 

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I'm due for a cut too. My hairdresser has been doing my hair for over 30 years & has become a good friend.He's coming over later in the week to cut mine, DH & son's hair. We will all wear masks.He will also wear gloves.

I'm so grateful.You ladies are brave. I'm to nervous to attempt it.

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I don't know why everyone is having a fit about their hair! Hair grows, that's what happens. I wear my hair is very, very short pixie with spiky on top. Colored and highlighted. I always cut my hair. Have been for years. No biggie. 

As in cut it yourself?  That's what people are talking about.....

Honored Contributor

Good job, it won't be long to live with a few inconveniences or just put some stuff off temporarily.  Hair grows back.

Honored Contributor

Good job!  I bet it turned out beautifully.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Good job, it won't be long to live with a few inconveniences or just put some stuff off temporarily.  Hair grows back.

@qualitygal    Even if salon employees went back to work next week, I don't want someone in my face cutting hair who has been sneezed and coughed on by countless other people.  She could easily be carrying the disease; it negates all the efforts we've made to be so careful.  "Temporarily" could end up being a very long time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  yes, next week is too soon.

Respected Contributor

@Travone ,,,same here....I have a blunt cut bob to the chin line with the back being a little shorter than the front  Looks pretty good.  PS I also colored my roots with Clariol root touchup which I have used before.  

Respected Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@Travone ,,,same here....I have a blunt cut bob to the chin line with the back being a little shorter than the front  Looks pretty good.  PS I also colored my roots with Clariol root touchup which I have used before.  

Yeah @tobes We've got this!  I use the Clairol Nice and Easy.  I think I have another week in me before I have to color.  I've been doing my own coloring for 10 years now.  What I really miss though is having my eyebrows waxed.  I pluck what I can see but I'm not brave enough to try the wax at home kits.  I think I'd end up painting my eyebrows on for the rest of my life.

Respected Contributor

@Travone You are so brave to color your hair yourself.  I use Clariol Root touchup just or my roots inbetween hair appointments.  So I extend the cost of professiona hair color somewhat.