Valued Contributor

Re: I am shocked.. 21 year old niece passed

Thank you all so much for holding us up in prayer... Just spending some time  alone trying  to make sense of all these young lives cut short.  I know the creator of all has plans we don't know ,  but i am struggling even so.I am thankful for their lives  and light but worried for the parents they leave behind.It is going to be a difficult  holiday this year. Thank you all again  i know we are not alone....Maryanne

Honored Contributor

So very sad, that is just awful.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for you and your family for this devastating loss.  Please pass on extra love and hugs to you dear brother, Scott, and his wife.Heart

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.  My DD lost a childhood friend to a peanut allergy, she was only 21 years old and it was heartbreaking.  I had just seen her too, she was hosting at a neighborhood restaurant on Xmas break and she was so sweet and happy, it makes me cry now just thinking of the loss, not only her parents but the world, it's sad to lose someone so young with so much to life for and so much potential.  They say things happen for a reason but it's times like this that I do question "the reason" to take anyone so young and full of life.  Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Super Contributor

So so sorry for your loss. Just so devastating! Prayers to you and your family.
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Keeper of the koi......I am so very sorrry  for your loss and will keep your brother and his wife in prayer.  The loss of a child is unimaginable to to me, as I can't think of a more tragic, traumatizing, or heartbreaking thing to bare in this life.

I have one son, age 27, and he has severe asthma and allergies.  He recently had several attacks that were so bad he had to go to the ER for treatment and a course of steroids following. For the most part, he is mindful, but at times he has forgotten to refill his inhaler or epi pen, and my husband and I are constantly on his back about the danger..  

When he lived home we would monitor the situation, but the last few years, he lives on his own, so we can't watch as closely...we both worry terribly.

Reading this post really "hit me hard"...my heart breaks for her parents.

Sending Healing Blessings and Prayers..

BohemianGalHeart                                                                                               j

Respected Contributor

So very sorry for your family's loss.

Honored Contributor

So sorry for you loss I have asthma and stories like this scare the pants off of me

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

So sorry for your loss and you and your family will be in my prayers. This is heartbreaking that she passed away from an asthma attack or heart attack. She was too young to be taken away from her life. Same for your nephews. My heart goes out to you and your family. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Keeper of the koi  I am so sorry to hear of your family's losses.  These are things that we will never understand in this lifetime.  Prayers to your family for strength to get through the coming days.

@tends2dogs...Yes, sad, but so very true.....We will never understand the reason why so many have to live through these "horrors" (and other's)  duirng our lifetime here on earth..