Esteemed Contributor

Re: I am shocked.. 21 year old niece passed

So very sorry....

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for the support everyone. She will be laid to  rest  monday  morning. Her 21 st birthday was on nov 16, her passing 17th. So very unexpected. These next few days will be our greatest challange , my brother is  ill to begin with in wheel chair, i hope he can do this. Please keep them in your thoughts  as they surrender her back to the beauty from which she came .  Love each other everyday, life is so quickly  changed .   Maryanne

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi~

I will be praying for your brother and Sister in law and you and will think of you esp on Monday.

Though we don't really know each other, I've always loved your posts and have not been able to stop thinking of your niece and sending prayers. I know if I am sad about this, I know there is nothing to understand or know your sorrow and shock.  A 21 year old young girl who got her angel wings~ may all love and comfort go to you and all your family and precious niece through all our prayers.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

So very sorry for you and your whole family.  Very tragic to lose a family member and even more so to lose one that was so young.  My condolences to all of you.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I just don't have the words to express the sorrow in my heart for you and your brother.  What a horrible tragedy, and I hope and pray for the strength your family needs right now.  We have suffered through unexpected losses of young people in our extended family ourselves, so I only have a glimpse of what your dear brother is going through.

Esteemed Contributor

@Keeper of the koi  I am so sorry to hear of your family's losses.  These are things that we will never understand in this lifetime.  Prayers to your family for strength to get through the coming days.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi

Image result for Sympathy Messages

Prayers for you and your family.  Cherish the memories.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

@Keeper of the koi

I extend my deepest sympathies to you and yours over this tragic loss.  May you all feel the warm embrace of comfort and love as you journey through the difficult times ahead.  

Super Contributor

Keeper of the koi,

Saying prayers for you and your family, sorry for the loss of your niece and nephews.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow -- How horrible for all of you!  Praying for you to have the strength to get through this time.  Life is hard sometimes, and hard to understand.  I will pray for all of you to get through this difficult time.