Honored Contributor

Re: I am shocked.. 21 year old niece passed

@Keeper of the koi~

Maryanne~

I was thinking of you early this morning. I know you said your niece's funeral is today and I pray that as much peace as possible though it seems impossible could come down like soft rain on you and all your family and your niece.

An unbearable loss and I hope you and especially her parents will be able to feel her loving spirit that will never die.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Keeper of the koi wrote:

Thank you for the support everyone. She will be laid to  rest  monday  morning. Her 21 st birthday was on nov 16, her passing 17th. So very unexpected. These next few days will be our greatest challange , my brother is  ill to begin with in wheel chair, i hope he can do this. Please keep them in your thoughts  as they surrender her back to the beauty from which she came .  Love each other everyday, life is so quickly  changed .   Maryanne

(((Maryanne))).   I'm so sorry.   I join all the posters on this thread in offering you my prayers and my deepest condolences.   Your family has been through so much.   "As they surrender her back to the beauty from which she came," she rests in the arms of the angels and I pray they also will comfort you and all who love her.   Please remember to take good care of yourself.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

I am so sorry to hear of the death of your neice . Asthma continues to be such a serious heath condition , Unfortunately sometimes those who have it forget to take their med inhaler with them  becuse they haven't had an attack for a while or they wait a little too long to use their medication . [inhaler]Ypu should never leave in car where medication inside inhaler can freeze or in heat where heat can also render it useless. My husband has asthma and i am always reminding him to carry his med inhaler , His asthma usually starts with coughing and gets worse over a few minutes , It is called cough variant asthma and can then lead to an attack ,Some people have this type of asthma and do not realize they have asthma ane try to treat it with cough syrups and this does nothing, My daughter has the same kind of asthma and it was diagnsed when she was aaaaa child , Another problem [my doctor told me this . People often wake u suddenly at night and have an attack so their med inhaler should be at their bedside at night. even if they have not had an attack in years , This happened to my husband , He was unable to braethe but luckily the med inhaler ws right theire so I grabbed it , He was panicked and didn't know where it was [But I did]

Cathy from ma

Honored Contributor

A woman I worked with had a similar situation. Her young daughter died from an asthma attack ONE WEEK after her wedding!

She knew it was serious and went to the emergency room. They sent her home over her new husband's objections. She died in the car on their way home.