Respected Contributor

Re: I am a TERRIBLE bad person!

Zero Odor works great!! When my girls were babies and the whole house constantly smelled like diapers.  But this spray really neutralize the odor.

Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 1.53.03 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@Shanus, I to know what it is like , my husband  would have diarrhea all over the place , many a night i would get up to go to the bathroom,and step in it ,sit in it , being a care giving is tough ,and some kindness from others goes a long way. 

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Look for a product called good belly. Krogers sell it, it is in the dairy case. It restores your healthy bacteria in your intestines. You reboot your digestive system for 15 days. It isn't expensive and it won't hurt you..

Honored Contributor

If you live where you can open a window ,even just a bit that helps with a smell.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Your husband is in a fight for his life.  Think about it.

She is well aware of that, been there myself, why not be kind?

@goldensrbest - Don't assume.  I've been there too.

Trusted Contributor

@Kelseys Mimi  You aren't a terrible person.  Try asking his cancer MD if there is any type of treatment to help eliminate or reduce your husbands gas.  I commend you and anyone who is a caregiver to someone they love as they must bear the physical and emotional fallout of the illness.  As a nurse I could go home at the end of my shift even when working in our Hospice program, but you are dealing with your husband's cancer 24 hrs a day.  I wish you strength to get through this tough time.

Respected Contributor

I feel for you. Some ideas: open the windows. Spray xo,

Light wooden kitchen matches wave them around in the air, place small bowls of vinegar around the house,

wear a scent you like,

Good luck.

Honored Contributor

I think the poor lady's  desperate, needs a shoulder, and perhaps rather embarrassed,  so she  used hyperbole ,to cover her embarrassment. It can't be easy to talk about this. It also can't be easy to live with it either

Respected Contributor

We had a neighbor with a similar problem.

His wife bought several air purifiers.  The 2 that made a WORLD of difference (like corpse smell to after the rain fresh clean) were:

Oransi

and 

Molekule

She had several of each and placed one or the other in each room and it made a world of difference.

Honored Contributor

@cherry 

That's true.  It's also true that most of the people who answered have no idea of what she's dealing with.  It's not just smelly farting; it's intestinal gas problem and her husband's flatulence is about 100 times worse that the worse fart we've ever smelled.