Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I consumed an entire pint of Talenti's Sicilian Pistachio gelato last night.  I discovered this morning that this might have been the last pint of Sicilian Pistachio on the planet.  Talenti just renamed it Pacific Coast Pistachio.

Regardless, I regret nothing.

image.png

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Regular Contributor

I was just thinking that very same thing a few minutes ago!  Great minds think alike. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@reiki604My Schwann's delivery man delivered my caramel, chocolate covered ice cream suckers.  They are delish !!!

Trusted Contributor

i get like that.. i get cravings, but wait for them to pass lol i dont buy junk foods at the store.. or i'd be 200 pds by now..

Valued Contributor

Was at the store last night and got some Haagen Daz Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream. Didn't open it yet but will tonite. Last week I bought the Haagen Daz Trio Belgium chocolate, vanilla ice cream, and blackberries! Oh, SO GOOD! That lasted about 3 minutes.

cookin

Trusted Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

@deb5555 This is a very interesting idea. I have some thick fat free plain yogurt I made in the Instant Pot. Maybe some honey with the cocoa and squeeze it into the freezer. Thank you!

Amazon.com : Bell Plantation PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter ...

This would be good mixed in greek yogurt and frozen, a delicious treat!

It's available in supermarkets.