Trusted Contributor

Add some hersheys cocoa powder to greek yogurt and stir together, it tastes close to ice cream Smiley Happy  Next best thing!

Respected Contributor

@hckynut Not getting out today but seriously thinking about it for tomorrow. Thinking about walking to the store tomorrow without passing more than a couple of people.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

@deb5555 This is a very interesting idea. I have some thick fat free plain yogurt I made in the Instant Pot. Maybe some honey with the cocoa and squeeze it into the freezer. Thank you!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

I too have a craving for ice cream.  But my freezer is too full.  Smiley Sad  Oh well. first world problems.

Respected Contributor

Wow, thanks ya’ll - now I’ve got the cravin’ ...

Valued Contributor

i   have  3 in my freezer   choc. strawberry vanilla

Esteemed Contributor

I have lactose intolerance but always keep ice cream and take a lactaid pill. I don't eat much but currently have Bryers French vanilla, Aldis strawberry (to go with real strawberries), and just bought Eddys orange cream.

What I absolutely CAN'T run out of is chocolate candy! 
Hershey's fun bars and the Aldi chocolate is as good as Belgium! 

Respected Contributor

We have a working dairy farm not too far away and they sell milk, eggs, ice cream, etc to the public.  I go there for ice cream because I want to give local people my business.  Plus they have really good ice cream.

Honored Contributor

I have been craving some and dont wanna go to the store but planning to go early Monday morning!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

I purchased a cuisinart ice cream maker!  Haven't used it yet.