Super Contributor

Re: I Swear I think I have a hole in my chin!

I made an adult size bib to wear at home when something messy is for dinner!  

Honored Contributor

I too agree that an adult bib would be my best bet.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I would sure love to have lunch with you one day.You sound fun.I don’t mind spillers or dribblers and besides my eyesight is no where near that of your friend.One of my friends apparently had two big whiskers growing out of her chin that some lady pointed out to her.My friend was upset that I never told her but heck I never saw them.To me the world is a beautiful place where there are no spots,wrinkles or stray wiskers.

Esteemed Contributor

Gee, what a nice way to look at life @dex.  Your uplifting post made me smile and feel good!

Honored Contributor

@AuntG About that adult bib.....well, you see....I sit across from my friend and I've tried tucking the napkin under my chin....but it doesn't go over very big with her.

She has to look at me....it embarrasses her (and I totally understand)....

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I had a good chuckle at this! 

My mother had a similar problem ... except her issue only occurred when she was eating something that left a stain that could not be removed.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA Yes!  It always seems that way!  When my friend and I first started eating out together it was only once or twice a week (no problem with clothes that hid the mess).

However, now we eat together 4 or 5 times a week!  Soooo....I often wear white (can bleach it) or flowered (hides the mess).

I promise I don't talk with my mouth open....I've been looking in the mirror (not something I like to do except for applying makeup).....and I've discovered I think I have an unusually small mouth (size wise) not what comes out of it (if you know what I mean....unfortunately)....

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

LOL.  I have the same problem at work.  I keep a small vacuum that I purchased from QVC right by my desk.  I eat pistachios in the shell.  The mess I create from opening those!  And I'm always dropping something on my shirt.  So I keep Shout Wipes at my desk, in my purse.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66.....This is HYSTERICAL! 😂😂😂.....Have you ever considered creative writing?
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@ALRATIBA Yes!  It always seems that way!  When my friend and I first started eating out together it was only once or twice a week (no problem with clothes that hid the mess).

However, now we eat together 4 or 5 times a week!  Soooo....I often wear white (can bleach it) or flowered (hides the mess).

I promise I don't talk with my mouth open....I've been looking in the mirror (not something I like to do except for applying makeup).....and I've discovered I think I have an unusually small mouth (size wise) not what comes out of it (if you know what I mean....unfortunately)....

Are you a ventriloquist? I need to open my mouth to talk and I don’t think I could ever master it without..lol