Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Puppy Lips. Absolutely nothing more than the average person.  Carolyn posted photos of her mom's flowers and her nephew's high school baseball "career".

What really got me was a photo of her cheek to cheek with JRT, describing her as a BFF.

@Kachina624   Glad I did not see that.  Gag me.  She also posted a photo of her with JT after seeing one of her daughter's plays (another gag me.)  But JT was wearing an Isaac dress that I also own.  I was thinking of donating it for several reasons.  The second I saw JT wearing it, there was no doubt.  Into the donation box it went.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Regular Contributor

It's evident that talking about hosts, either in a positive or negative manner, results it unkind comments.  Maybe we should agree not to post about hosts?  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

A "new contributor" starting yet another thread is one thing but the same responses and explanations etc. are just as bad.🤪

@Cakers3.  Why don't you set a precedent and say something original?

I did.

@Kachina624  😘

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@nascarfan wrote:

It's evident that talking about hosts, either in a positive or negative manner, results it unkind comments.  Maybe we should agree not to post about hosts?  

@nascarfan Maybe we should agree not to post about anything?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

I have seen photos on Valerie's facebook page of Carolyn, Jane and Valerie going to events together.

Honored Contributor

She has a right to state her view.  When someone comes on in a rant, or just needs to get things off their minds/chests, we say, bring it on here, it's ok.  So this is ok too.

Honored Contributor

So many people missing Carolyn.  She really had a hold on them.

Honored Contributor

How do you know there was a nice severance package?  I still think the whole thing stinks.  

Trusted Contributor

Some people need to grow up.Carolyn was a good host,but life goes on,grow up