Honored Contributor

@Alsee wrote:

My concern would be where is his Mama?  Yikes. Glad I'm a city girl!

@Alsee    You provided my best laugh of the day!!!!    I worked at a resort in AZ...........we had javalinas (wild pigs) on property.   They were a curious bunch......came up to the lobby door and snorted while peering inside.    Every year, the "family" got larger......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi@  Javalina would be nothing compared to the very posh hotel in Africa where every year a sizable herd of elephants shows up,  traipse through the large lobby to the back of the property where they feast on some kind of fruit.   Like clockwork they come every year then peacefully leave.   Yikes,  I'd hate to the the poor employee on clean up duty. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi@  Javalina would be nothing compared to the very posh hotel in Africa where every year a sizable herd of elephants shows up,  traipse through the large lobby to the back of the property where they feast on some kind of fruit.   Like clockwork they come every year then peacefully leave.   Yikes,  I'd hate to the the poor employee on clean up duty. 

@Kachina624........EEEK...........I'd be one of those "annoying" people who asks for their money back.........................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi  Here's a video. 

Click Here

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi  Here's a video. 

Click Here

@Kachina624    OMG...........I am speechless.    I can't even imagine the "aroma".........(!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Awwww!!!! Elephants!!!!!!

I would be the one to say to the elephants, "Hi, guys!!!! How are you?"

I would be smiling from ear to ear in wonderment.

They are such beautiful creatures!

Respected Contributor

LOL, my first thought was "What a pretty snake"

I find them kind of fascinating myself.   Only time I've freaked out was when I stepped on one barefoot, they immediately wrap around your leg.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Oh my golly, do I remember those days! No snakes though.

Respected Contributor

Reminds me of the Liz Taylor, Dana Andrews, and Rock Hudson movie of many years ago called "Elephant Walk".

Those herds of elephants walked right thru the large Mansion, and killed whatever tried to block their way.

Great movie and available for viewing on the net.