Honored Contributor

Re: I Had To Go Out Today-The Good And Bad

@ECBG wrote:

@hckynut I just HAVE to know!  Did you heart me or the oreos???????Smiley Happy

@ECBG 

You! Oreos aren't on my "to eat" list. But if your husband or you love 'em, go for them!

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG 

You! Oreos aren't on my "to eat" list. But if your husband or you love 'em, go for them!

hckynut

@hckynut You're always SUCH a hoot!!!!Smiley Happy

I don't know what we would do without you on the forums!!!!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Chicagosuburbangirl wrote:

DH is skipping shots.

45 covid patients at our hospital.

@Chicagosuburbangirl If he has the gloves and a mask, Dr's are doing a great job at protecting their patients.  I was so well protected, I'm going back in two weeks.  (Even men had on masks in the grocery store).

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@hckynut wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG 

hckynut

@hckynut You're always SUCH a hoot!!!!Smiley Happy

I don't know what we would do without you on the forums!!!!!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG   I agree. Bless your heart @hckynut. John, you keep me laughing. 

Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

Oh wow snap - so does my DH all I hear is “can we get ice cream” lol.

@dulwich 

Lot of dh ice cream talk goin on here. Can't remember the last time I even ate ice cream. Now my wife? Ben and Jerry's and whatever else costs the most. It's pretty far down my list.

Just throwin this into the mix here.

=^..^=

hckynut

Woman Tongue  Woman Very Happy  Tell your wife I "said" that!  She'll laugh!!!!  Does she roll her eyes when you say things like that?  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   LOL, I can relate to DH shopping, never know what he will come home with, asked for a piece of horseradish once, and he came home with a football sized piece, no joking, had enough for two years from the freezer, lol.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

So he and you were at the same store,only in seperate cars? He is making sure in this time of stress,you got SUGAR!!Woman Happy

@goldensrbest Wanna hear a "funny"?  I looked at my phone as I was at the light to get out and it said "get sugar".!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I had to go out yesterday.  I haven't been out in a couple weeks. Was very nervous.  Walmart was not half as bad as usual but not really many safety measures in place.  They were counting people going in and out though to make sure not too many people in store at the same time.  There were no plexiglass things for cashiers and hardly any employees were wearing masks/gloves.  I would say as far as customers wearing face protection it was probably 50-50.  I was surprised that many people my age and seemingly older, had no face coverings at all on.  

As far as what was available, I was very excited ---- TP!  Hurrah!!!  However, still not sprays, wipes, gel, etc.  Food items were pretty much all available, except ground meat was pretty limited.  Other than that, everything was pretty well stocked.  I got a good supply of most things and hopefully will not have to go out again for some time.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I am not planning now to go to any store for 2 weeks!  Have to ration food and supplies though!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I went to the bank today to use the drive through.  Mostly I wanted to drive my car which has sat idle for several weeks now.   I was surprised how many people were out.  There was a line to get into Trader Joe's but right next door Whole Foods had no line at all.  I have a grocery delivery hopefully coming Friday so no need for that but I wish Trader Joe's delivered.