Honored Contributor

Re: I Got Asked If I Was Pregnant!

Well that is funny ,something is working for you.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  was that really you posting a couple weeks ago with a questionable post?   I thought someone might of hyjacked your name while you were recovering?  Just seemed so unlike you.  Post of yours was talking about the Q's hosts in general.   Inquiring minds want to know.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gram W

Is thinking about sex considered "active". I'm 76 yrs young.

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

A friend our ours had a stroke, dental implant, cataract surgery and her knees replaced in less than a year. 

She is 78 years young and after her knee replacement surgery she asked the doctor if she could have her tubes tied.

Her daughter couldn't stop laughing when she called to update us on her mom's condition and the potent pain meds.

The doctor told her they would talk about her request for her tubes to be tied at her next appointment!!!

I love it!!! Cute story...thank you for sharing. I bet the doctor got a kick out of that.

Respected Contributor

Actually, if there is radiation involved I think they have to ask.  Just like some liquor stores card everyone.

Valued Contributor

Annabellethecat, as a long time poster, I always enjoy your posts and especially, your sense of humor! What a sweetheart you are, thanks for the giggle!

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling I don't know.  I don't remember much about yesterday, so I have no idea.  If it was something mean, then it wasn't me because I try very hard not to post mean things about anyone.  

Maybe someone else here knows what it was.  I didn't post much at all during the month of May.  I had my surgery 1 May and spent most of the month (I think 23 days in re-hab) and then close to 2 weeks at my daughter's house.  That was the month of May.

I don't know why anyone would want to use my moniker.  It's not like I say clever things or know a lot about a lot of things like some people here.  I often mix up things and then end up apologizing, so I don't know why anyone would want to pretend to be me.

Maybe I was just drugged up!  Ha!  My daughter said one night I talked to her and she couldn't understand a word I said.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling, yes it was her thread.  She came back on later.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

It must have been in a healthcare setting and yes, they have to ask.  It's like purchasing cigaretts here.  The legal age is 21 but stores are required to ask for I.d. if the person looks to be within 25 years of 21.  So, people in their 30's and 40's are being carded for cigarettes and some of them probably think it's because they look young...lol   I didn't know until I walked into a store in the middle of of verbal battle.  Some guy who looked 40ish was having a fit because the kid at the cash register asked for id.  He thought the kid was being a jerk.  He kept saying "I'm 50 d*mn years old".  The owner came in and patient explained to him that they were required by law to ask for the id.  The guy still kept yelling "but I'm 50 d*mn years old".  He was saying it even as he paid for his cigarettes and left the store...lol