Honored Contributor

I Got A Text From Annabelle!!!! 4/30

[ Edited ]

Last night while at a Patty Griffin concert, I got a late evening text from our love, Annibellethecat.

She expects to go home TODAY!!!  Whoopee!

In fragmented texts, she will have a personal RN and her daughter and dog will be there a few months.

This will be hard, since she often has dinner out with a friend.  She is so used to moving.

I am SO very happy for her that she has such a devoted family!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: I Got A Text From Annibelle!!!! 4/30

How uplifting it is to hear this good news!!!!!!  I'm sure Annabelle will feel comfortable being at her home and having the family to help out.  Of course having a nurse must be a comfort to Annabelle and giving her peace of mind.  

Thanks for the update and hopefully in time Annabelle will make a full recovery and be out and about as she enjoys!!!  May each day find her stronger.

Honored Contributor

She is indeed lucky to have a family that is able to be at her bedside to help, and the financial means to have a nurse with her.  I doubt they would have let her come home if she hadn't had the nurse to help with her medical needs.  I wonder if she'll be having PT of some type at home too?  Hope she's able to show a fast improvement on her home turf.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the update, @ECBG ! Please tell her we are all thinking of her and sending our best wishes & prayers!!

Honored Contributor

It's always wonderful to hear good news and I am glad she is feeling better.  A lot of us are at that stage in our lives with illness but we have to stay positive and live our lives.  Pets sure add joy to your life.  Their love is unconditional.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Wonderful!  Tell her hi and we miss her, and praying she heals completely.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

Thank you for the update, sending hugs and quick recovery wishes to her!

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Respected Contributor

Very happy to hear such good news. Thanks, @ECBG  for keeping us all updated and give her a big hello. Much appreciated.

Honored Contributor

So happy to hear Annabelle has returned home.  Today my 92-year-old neighbor across the street who had fallen and fractured his ribs and a vertebra (his shoulder was okay) returned home, too.  I know he is happy to be back in his own bed with his pets around just as Annabelle will surely be in her situation.

Get well, Annie!

Honored Contributor

Re: I Got A Text From Annabelle!!!! 4/30

So glad to hear that, @ECBG --  thanks for keeping us informed.   Very pleased for dear @Annabellethecat66  that she will rehab at home, under watchful care.