Esteemed Contributor

I Can’t believe my rotten luck!!

The last 2 1/2 months I’ve really been through it.First I had a small cavity filled that turned into a 6 week ordeal.Then I ended up with Shingles for the 5th time.Then I got a second degree burn cooking dinner.Now I have E. Coli  food poisoning!! 

I’m so sick.I can’t eat.Trying to hydrate.Stuck in bed feeling miserable in between bathroom trips!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Can’t believe my rotten luck!!

It can only get better.  Take that from someone who has a middle name CALAMITY. 

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ  Ugh.  I feel for you.  I've had that same type of stomach/intestinal ordeal a few times.  I had to grab the nearby wastebasket while sitting on the can.   I can remember crawling on the bathroom floor because I was too weak to get up.  You have my complete sympathy.....I hope you get back to your normal self really soon!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

You can tell yourself that things can only get better after all you've been through.

Honored Contributor

I feel for you, spring is near i hope your health improves.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ, that a lot of bad luck.  Hoping you recovery quickly.  Treat yourself to something nice when you feel up to it.  Spring is just around the corner.  Sending you best wishes.  LM

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ@I hope that you are feel8ng better quickly.I can’t imagine how rough your days have been.What happened with your tooth?Where did you get E. coli?Shingles five times...nightmare.I had them once and hopefully never again.Did you get the shot?

Esteemed Contributor

Nicksmom, I wish you a speedy recovery. Your woes remind me of my recent experiences. On the day after Thanksgiving, I had to run down to NJ because my mother broke her hip. I returned home two weeks later for my knee replacement surgery. After a few days at home, I came down with C-diff, a serious intestinal infection, caused by antibiotics that were required for my surgery. I am finally recovered from that and realized that my husband’s Alzheimer’s is worsening. Life can throw you some serious curve balls sometimes.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ...thinking of you and best wishes for a quick recovery. It seems sometimes when it rains it pours...

Honored Contributor

@Vivian@My mom has Alzheimer’s too.It is the most difficult disease..hope that you have a lot of help.Cdiff is a rough one...sorry you had that added to all of your troubles.I think you are stressed to the max and your immune system is struggling.Try and eat a very healthy diet..smoothies with veggies and fruit for added strength.I like to consume a tbsp. of Manuka honey with the umf10 or above when my immune is down and also during cold and flu season.