Respected Contributor

Re: Hulu, Netflix, etc... What are you watching?

Netflix: Just finished the The Order, The Last Kingdom, and 13 Reasons Why 

Cable: Binged all seasons of Billions

Valued Contributor

I've worked through everything I am interested in watching on Amazon Prime and Netflix. I've now cancelled Netflix and am mostly listening to audio books. My tastes are what most people probably think of peculiar. I like older movies, the old TV series no violence, little or mild drama or adventure. The people choosing what to put on these channels are probably young and don't understand the desire for older things. 

Respected Contributor

Netflix - rewatching both The West Wing and NCIS from episode 1. I've also watched the new documentary about Lennox Hill Hospital (NOT virus related), a couple of episodes of Filthy Rich (about Jeffery Epstein) and am planning to watch Athlete A about the abuse scandal in USA gymnastics.

Hulu - Mrs. America

Disney Plus - Miracle on Ice (I'm pretty sure I have it memorized), Expedition Amelia and some NatGeo things. 

Amazon Prime - rewatching Downton Abbey. I know others may not agree, but I find it to be satirical and think it's hilariously funny. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 

We don't have either, but we do have Prime. I also record movies on ECLAS, which is Encore. Neither of us watch many movies. I prefer sports, primarily, then old westerns I DVR on EWSTN, another Encore movie channel.

New or newer movies? Ain't interested. Give me older WWII movies/my westerns and hockey games and I am just fine.

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@hckynut - Fox Sports Detroit has been re-running Red Wings games. Old ones, when they were actually winning. I've also had access to watch re-runs of Lightning games. Those have kept me company on many evenings!

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FrostyBabe1 

I have recorded several of my NY Rangers older Stanley Cup run games via DVR. The NHL Network has run a lot of the past Stanley Cup games. One of the oldest was 2 games in 1975 of the Flyers when they won  the Cup, back when they were the Broad Street Bullies. Just seeing how different those games were was fun to watch.

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Regular Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 

I have recorded several of my NY Rangers older Stanley Cup run games via DVR. The NHL Network has run a lot of the past Stanley Cup games. One of the oldest was 2 games in 1975 of the Flyers when they won  the Cup, back when they were the Broad Street Bullies. Just seeing how different those games were was fun to watch.

hckynut 🏒

The 1994 season was quite memorable.

Honored Contributor

This a.m. watching PRIME, cops who have the first 48 to finding missing persons.  I've moved from Netflix to Prime today.  

Contributor

If you haven't seen Afterlife, it's really good. (Netflix)