Honored Contributor

Re: Huge Black Flying "Something"

Or it could be...

SuperHero Galaxy

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Despite spending a small fortune on getting rid of bats over the years (we still dealt with 22) , I'm bettng it was a bat.

Esteemed Contributor

🦇🦇🦇🦇 ... It was Count Dracula!!  🧛‍♂️ ..... make sure you have a necklace of garlic around your neck with a cross & a wooden stake nearby !!!!! ..... he will leave at night & return with the daylight .... he needs human blood to survive so, beware 🧛‍♂️

Honored Contributor

Sounds like a bat to me.

Honored Contributor

My neighbor had bats living in their attic.  It was quite a lengthy deal to get rid of them.  

Respected Contributor

I know some people who have "bats in their belfries", but that's another conversation. 😂

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

I would do a search and destroy, immediately.  Wow, what a bummer!  So sorry!  I think they would have heard me scream in Japan if I saw anything like that.

Respected Contributor

Hope it's not Mothman!

More Great Lakes Mothman Sightings - This Time in Indiana

Honored Contributor

a bat.  Get a net and shoebox handy, catch and release.

Trusted Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@bonnie f wrote:

omg! i'd be scared to death  lol i'd be so paranoid looking everywhere. dont mean to scare you. i have a bee in my apt and i have to find it and kill it.. good luck. yes i;d try to leave window open.. let us know what happened please,

@bonnie f 

Please don't kill the bee. Their population has declined, and we need every bee possible. Just let land on a piece of paper, put a glass over it and take it outside. That's what I have done when a new has flown into my house, and I've never been stung doing it.

@Anonymous032819 

@bonnie f 

Un'ape influencer su Instagram per salvare il mondo - Casa del Sole

i know what you saying lol but if its in my house, which it shouldnt be, it's going to die. i killed many mice yrs ago also. i dont mind any bugs, just not in my place....