Honored Contributor

Re: How often do you follow your hunches?

[ Edited ]

I think, ya gotta listen to those, I think it's our mind of experiences letting us in on something.  I do agree, last message I got, I felt it was from above. I'm not regretting it at all.

Esteemed Contributor

I think that gut instincts are actually the result of rational thinking and experience. What we consider a hunch is that little voice that has analyzed a situation based on what we knew before.

Respected Contributor

Image result for hunches

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mintedrose 

I had "hunches" back when I spent a lot of my time, and money betting on football games. Then I joined my own personal "Gamblers Anonymous", and no longer have, what some see as "hunches". That was in the mid 1970's. No regrets, only great satisfaction at what I accomplished.

Now? What I do is mostly based on knowledge/experiences, and facts. No more hunches for me.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut , as I was reading this post, I wondered if anyone had a bad experience following their 'hunches'.  You answered my question!

I do follow mine most of the time but not always.  LM

Valued Contributor

i follow my hunches (aka inner voice) all the time.

what scares me is when i hear someone say that they don't have an inner voice.

more then once, i've told them to just be quiet and listen. they still didn't understand. and yes, their lives are one train wreck after another. i just stay away from them. i don't want that type of drama in my life.

Contributor

probably not enough.