Frequent Contributor

How many baskets did qvc order?

It seems every time I put on QVC recently those baskets are on air. 

Tiresome.  Same products , over and over.

they are chasing me away. 

Honored Contributor

Re: How many baskets did qvc order?

@sally in philly  I must not be watching nearly enough because I have no idea what you've seen too much of.  I haven't seen a basket here for about a decade.

Honored Contributor

@sally in philly  I must not be watching nearly enough because I have no idea what you've seen too much of.  I haven't seen a basket here for about a decade.

Esteemed Contributor

Baskets around for 5 decades - Mark Charles thinks they were just 'invented'.

Respected Contributor

There was just another presentation on this morning. Same old tired boring products.

Trusted Contributor

I was thinking the same thing.  For a clearance priced item, I would have thought they would be sold out by now.

Respected Contributor

If you mean those Mikasa clearance baskets, they are shown on every kitchen show I have seen lately.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the Makasa baskets. Just received my third set just a few minutes ago. Most of the colors are almost gone, so it should be over soon. Like I said, I love them. I have two sets of the Cinnamon and just received the white set.

Regular Contributor

The Mikasa ones?

My mother called me this week to order her the black ones ... I hope she likes them ... I don't think they are "boring."    Perhaps it's a great idea to finally "unclutter one's table or countertop." 

Honored Contributor

I'm tired of seeing them presented too, but will say I bought two of the original ones when they very first aired here. 

Great quality, so versatile. I've used them in the kitchen, in the closet to hold smaller things, in the bathroom with rolled towels and wash cloths. 

Some of the better quality items I've gotten from here lately as so much of their things are substandard in quality anymore.