Valued Contributor

Re: How many TV s do you have?

Two people; two living rooms; two TVs; no arguments!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

6.  A 55" in the sunroom that my husband claims. Another 55" in the living.  A 40+" in each bedroom, and a 30+" in the office. We watch 4 of them daily even though there is only two of us.

Respected Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I hear people say things like I couldn't watch such and such because my husband was watching something else.  There are two of us and there are three fairly large TVs.  I cannot remember a day when I only had one. My husband and I don't like the same things so we could never be without two TVs.  

I live alone and I have 4. Use all of them as they ae in the kitchen, bedroom, tv room, and basement..Couldn't do without.

Respected Contributor

I have 4 and live alone.  One in bedroom, one in guest room, one in office, and one in family room.  Honestly, I only need two, since the guest room and the family room are the only ones that are ever used. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

We have a large tV in each of the 3 bedroomd and we have a bigger one in the livingroom.   In this day and age, everyone has more than one.  Even when I was growing up, we had a living room tv and family room TV.  Of course today, we also can watch TV on our phones, tablets and laptops.  

Honored Contributor

We have three but only one is hooked up.  DH won't watch in another room, so he puts up with my choices most of the time.  I keep telling him the bedroom is right off the living room, we can be feet apart but he won't hear of it.  This was my plan 5 years ago when he retired, as his choices run to the car channel, period.  Oh, yes I forgot, the slow moving Alaskan series, not the one with the adorable kids, who seem to have disappeared.

Trusted Contributor

Honored Contributor

2 big ones!!

Respected Contributor

A couple months ago, gave up cable and am using a firestick.I had 2 TV's, but the one is so old can't use the firestick with it, so have a 26" in my bedroom and that's it. If I get another, it will be downstairs and not in my loft. Hard to get rid of TV's now and the one upstairs works very well, but is the tube type and very heavy. May just stay with one forever.

Trusted Contributor