Valued Contributor

How long are these posts kept on the board?

Does anybody know how long these post stay on the forum? I see that some are posted and 3 to 5 days they are gone. Then I see others like one about Albany that seems to be very "negative" as the moderators would say that has been on it seems forever. ( Somehow I have never caught Albany on a show, so I do not have an opinion on her) I was just curious, does anybody know? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: How long are these posts kept on the board?

@bamasec  Hi, alley!  I wish I could give you a definitive answer, but the "old" posts from before they changed the format...well, some of them were continued and some may be found thru an internet search.  However, I looked for some discussions that were viable over five years ago with no luck.  This is the best I can do as far as answering your question.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

Thank you so much for trying to help me!!

Alleycat

Honored Contributor

Alleycat - if a post violates the community standards it will be moved, usually with a reason for it being moved/closed/terminated.

I've seen some threads that are a few years old still on the boards.  We did lose a few weeks of posts in the conversion between old and new format.

Is there a particular thread that you are looking for?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise