Esteemed Contributor

Re: How do you feel when someone copies you

There are few original thoughts and ideas, so when someone copies me I'm flattered. Unless, of course, it's my former supervisor WHO WOULD LISTEN TO MY IDEAS THEN IMPLEMENT AND TAKE PERSONAL CREDIT. Ooops. I digress.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Valued Contributor

It seems like its very common and it bugs the heck out of most of us. It makes me a little upset because ive always been nice to her thinking that she was different. I had a family party at my house and she kept asking me about the paint color and decorating. I didnt think anything of it at that time but its gotta stop. Next time i see thing happening i'll have to let her know to cut it out. Just recently my husband told his brother that i got him football tickets for his birthday. His brother replied that his wife is taking notes. Wtf? Just stop! 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Honored Contributor

I don't think that I would mind the clothes, handbags, etc.

But, I'm guessing that I would mind the house color copy-cat. 

Well, there's probably nothing we can do about these matters.

Maybe just say 'We're twins' and lol.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

If not ripping me off professionally; I tend to feel sorry for them. These are people without well developed personal identities. At least at the superficial level.