Respected Contributor

Re: How Would You Like To Be Called.......(Long)

@Mominohio wrote:

@Jtdmum wrote:

Being the owner of a PittBull I'd be proud.

Wonderful, loving dogs.  Wouldn't have any other breed. 

And..BTW...Why would you care what they call you, your dog, or anyone else? 

Small minds...

@Jtdmum wrote:

Being the owner of a PittBull I'd be proud.

Wonderful, loving dogs.  Wouldn't have any other breed. 

And..BTW...Why would you care what they call you, your dog, or anyone else? 

Small minds...

Is this question real? Why would one care? 

How about because it is bullying. How about because it is someone taunting, almost to the point of stalking when it happens on a daily or regular basis. How about because when you let people continue to be mean/abusive/inappropriate/rude, they will continue to do so, and we are all under the obligation to not tolerate such behavior. 

Totally agree with this!!!

Respected Contributor

Mr. Worldwide lay low let's ride!  I love him "Timber" and thought of DH telling Suzie when she called him "pitbull" that he couldn't sing or dance but she would not get it.

I had to come back as I couldn't remember everything I had written about this issue.  At least now she goes the other way.

@Lapdog wrote:

"Pitbull" (Armando Perez) is a very famous singer.  Tell Susie he is "Worldwide"  Pitbull's tagline. 

Then Smile.

@Lapdogthanks for the cute suggestion and sorry I didn't see it earlier.

Respected Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Mr. Worldwide lay low let's ride!  I love him "Timber" and thought of DH telling Suzie when she called him "pitbull" that he couldn't sing or dance but she would not get it.

I had to come back as I couldn't remember everything I had written about this issue.  At least now she goes the other way.

@Lapdog wrote:

"Pitbull" (Armando Perez) is a very famous singer.  Tell Susie he is "Worldwide"  Pitbull's tagline. 

Then Smile.

@Lapdogthanks for the cute suggestion and sorry I didn't see it earlier.

@LapdogI guess I did answer you earlier, please forgive me for having a bad memory!

Cathy

Respected Contributor

Good Morning Fellow Posters,

I think I found my problem neighbor right here on the boards!  In our community roster she is listed as "The" (big deal) Susan Elisabeth _________.  I  have mentioned to several neighbors that I post here.  This poster has a lower # of posts.  Sure hope I'm wrong.

We quit telling about our showings/home sale but I sometimes write about it here.  Guess I'll keep that info under my hat until it is final.

Thank you,

Cathy