Regular Contributor

Re: How Sad. Former HSN Host Arrested

Pray for this Lady past TV Host  as no one is perfect .

Esteemed Contributor

Your post was the first I heard about this, so thank you for posting. It doesn't matter if someone posted already or not.  

Esteemed Contributor

Amen even good people make terrible mistakes. I feel for her, and her sons it must be terrible for all of them. 

Super Contributor

I find it sad that someone feels the need to post this.  Really nobody's business!

Esteemed Contributor

It's a public record, so posting about it is not a big deal. What we can do is show some empathy for her and her family. We don't know the details, so lets not judge what we do not know. The best of us can make a bad choice, and not realize until we get caught. 

Valued Contributor

I wasn't aware of this either.. I don't live on the forum as many apparently do.  Thanks for the heads up. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SXMGirl wrote:

@BN MI  I have not followed the story and did not really see her on HSN, but I think it is always sad when people who we perceive as successful find themselves in such circumstances.  

===========================

She w-a-s successful ... I suppose.  An article I googled says:

"She served as a HSN host for more than 21 years before moving on to other opportunities."

"Other opportunities" ... maybe she didn't have other plans.  Maybe she was let go from HSN and couldn't find work.

I can imagine what an awful feeling that must be.

Sad indeed.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@BN MI wrote:

Sorry for my post.  I was out of town the month of May.  You do not need to be nasty to me.  Once again. sorry.....

Seems to me that your post was NOTHING TO APOLOGIZE FOR.

Honored Contributor

It is amazing to see how some former celebrities fall into lives of crime and sadness once they leave the spotlight. You never know what must have been behind such a slide down into a life of crime.