Respected Contributor

Re: How Often Do You Actually Look At The Q Homepage?

@ECBG I look at the Home Page at least once a day.  I try to remember to enter whatever the current sweepstakes is daily, when the site isn't "kerphlooey" when I then just give up for a spell.

I still do purchase things from QVC, but lately some of the things I tried to buy didn't happen because of the capriciousness of the website not cooperating, so I purchased similar items elsewhere.

And I don't phone because I want to use one of my cash back options which can only happen online, or some offer cash back in a physical store, but not by phone.

Honored Contributor

several times a day......lunchtime special check, TSVs to check, new or featured items check, link to the forums, and more......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Once or twice a week, usually.  If someone on the forums mentions a product that sounds interesting then I will check it out...or if talk here about the TSV sounds like something I might like I will go to the homepage and click on it.

Honored Contributor

Everyday.  When I log in, I check out the homepage first, then I sign onto the forums.

I want to see what the day's offerings are before I do anything else.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe once I week, it's too cluttered. I use the Menu to look at New Arrivals, TSV's, Big Deals & Search for everything else...it's faster than the Homepage.

Respected Contributor

At least once a day, I scroll through and eyeball it.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tend to check the 'specials' but usually scroll right to them without often stopping to look at much of the rest. The homepage is so busy and such a mash-up I don't find it very interesting. Rarely, something will catch my eye and I might look further but as often as not, and I know others have expressed the same view, trying to find something featured on the homepage is like looking for that proverbial needle in a haystack. The search is often not worth the effort and is often unsuccessful, with the product not being located.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lunchtime specials, Wish List and scroll through what has been aired. If anything looks interesting, I'll watch the video. I haven't watched any programming in a few years (except Linea when I know he'll be showing whisper knits). 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I check home page once a day usually in the a.m. to see new arrivals/tsv then I skip over the rest as it seems to be the same old same old cluttered on the page.  The way it is ‘laid out’ does not make me want to look further.

Esteemed Contributor

I honestly couldn't say.  I think I look at parts of it to get to other places on the site, but I have never been a big user of the home page.

Cogito ergo sum