Respected Contributor

Re: How Often Do You Actually Look At The Q Homepage?

I glance at the home page before going to the forums.

I will look at the weekly program guide, and then if something caught my interest, go to the recently on air to see what it was and if it already had reviews.

Respected Contributor

Rarely!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Never

Esteemed Contributor

I never check the home page.  I either check “items recently aired” to see if there was something interesting or do a direct search for something. 

Respected Contributor

Never.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG : I shop on line with this company. Also- good deals with Savannah Candy Kitchen found a 20% coupon on line today and purchased a birthday gift for a friend. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee Oh my goodness!  Thank you!

I looked them up, and they look exactly like River Street Sweets!!!Smiley Happy

Interesting to see exactly what the small differences are!  Also, one may have a special when the other doesn't!Smiley Happy

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@ECBG : You can purchase some items in bulk  size  gift boxes.  I have a special friend and her  family loves the pralines and  that is usually my Christmas gift for them. They always say please don’t change our special holiday gift that we appreciate and enjoy. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@ECBG : You can purchase some items in bulk  size  gift boxes.  I have a special friend and her  family loves the pralines and  that is usually my Christmas gift for them. They always say please don’t change our special holiday gift that we appreciate and enjoy. Southern Bee 

@SouthernBee Thanks.  I am absolutely insane over River Street Sweet's pecan pralines.  They look alike.  Often when you order from RSS, they'll include a box of pralines!  Other times they have free SH instead.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG : My cousin from Memphis visited Savannah and loved the RSS pralines. For Father’s Day sent him a box from Savannah Candy Kitchen. He was impressed how the box was wrapped and product not melted. He said could not tell anything different in the pralines. Probably relatives dealing with the family history of making candy. I love the option of getting the best possible deals from both places.

Southern Bee