Honored Contributor

How Much Do You Buy From Ebay?

Sometimes I look at ebay as a last resort.  I dont want "old" stuff, but occassionally.......I did find a pair of shoes there!  EVERY woman needs shoes!!!  LOL! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: How Much Do You Buy From Ebay?

[ Edited ]

We generally buy things from there that are very hard to find or very unusual. DH was looking for a certain reloading manual and it was not available locally. He then found it on A, but then on EBay for half than A and fast n free shipping. 

There are fun and unusual items for great deals. And they are always brand new.

Trusted Contributor

I love eBay. You can find old things that they don't make anymore, as well as some good bargains on jewelry. Just read description very carefully, and make sure you read the sellers rating. Usually very fast shipping, and guaranteed by PayPal. You really can't lose.
Esteemed Contributor

I am in a resort community that is at least 2 hours from the nearest metropolis.  Therefore I have shipped Ebay often in the last 15 years.  I buy NA jewelry, scarves, accessories, gadgets, kitchen implements, collectibles, decorator items etc.  I have purchased over 1000 items and only had 2 problems (beats all retail options except Amazon and Costco.

Honored Contributor

I buy very infrequently, because there are certain things I would never think to look for there.

Now that ebay listings come up when you do a google search on an item, I'm more aware that much more I might want is sold on ebay than I ever imagined. I have never been burned on ebay but I have on Etsy; go figure.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I used to buy a fair amount from EBay but not for years.  I don't buy collectibles anymore, which were my main purchases there.  

Esteemed Contributor

I buy and sell on the bay a few times a year. This month I sold a gift card for a store I don't shop at and a bracelet I bought here but haven't worn in years. Q items are often big sellers.

I bought flameless candles w/sconces that were less than 1/2 of the Q price. 4-5 years old & still working well.

Looked all over for a bottle opener w/punch ..... 'memba them? Found a great quality opener on the bay when no local stores carry them.

Respected Contributor

On average I buy from EBay about six times a year and I have never had a problem with a seller or their product.

Trusted Contributor

I am buying more and more vitamins from Ebay as I've found they compare very favorably to Amazon for price.  

I also got a great price of $79. on a Wolfgang Puck commercial blender that I love.

Honored Contributor

I used to be a regular shopper of eBay.  Times and tastes change.  I've probably had three or four orders in the last three years.  I wasn't thrilled with those purchases.  I can't remember the last time I went there.