Respected Contributor

Re: How Many Christmas Presents Are You Giving From Q???

As opposed to an unprofessional realtor***?  lol

Trusted Contributor

As my children got older,I have stopped buying for them.Just my grandkids,an they receive money.I am at the age that I don't need anything except,good health

Trusted Contributor

Many and the majority with free shipping.  I love qvc despite its occasional problems, it is my go to for many things and everyone I know loves it too which makes me a very popular person during Christmas time.  .

Respected Contributor

One: the Cuddl Duds socks package. My sister keeps her home ice cold (so that she can give money to her daughter in California). These socks look powerful!

Respected Contributor

I am always amazed at the number of the people on these forums who say they buy nothing.  Thankfully QVC is still alive as I enjoy shopping with them.  My adult kids don't need anything but we love buying for one another.  In past years I bought Halo chargers which they loved and have used, air fryers that they really enjoy and appreciate, air compressors for the guys last year, this year arcades Pacman for grandkids.  Those sherpa socks for all the granddaughters.  I have had no major problems with delivery and I bought a lot on free shipping days.  I buy from Amazon too and local stores in my town.  I enjoy putting gift baskets together with local candles, food items, etc.  

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

I am always amazed at the number of the people on these forums who say they buy nothing.  Thankfully QVC is still alive as I enjoy shopping with them.  My adult kids don't need anything but we love buying for one another.  In past years I bought Halo chargers which they loved and have used, air fryers that they really enjoy and appreciate, air compressors for the guys last year, this year arcades Pacman for grandkids.  Those sherpa socks for all the granddaughters.  I have had no major problems with delivery and I bought a lot on free shipping days.  I buy from Amazon too and local stores in my town.  I enjoy putting gift baskets together with local candles, food items, etc.  

@Catch71  I did state earlier that I don't buy presents. My husband and I need to downsize not buy more stuff. Eating out usually will do it for us for a present. We don't have children or grandchildren so who should we buy for?

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

I understand what you are saying.  Maybe a lot of people who said they bought zero are in the same position.  I have 3 children with spouses and 7 grandchildren and that is really all that I buy for, but that is 13 people.  I am a widow and this is my joy.  I don't buy for friends or other relatives anymore and I don't need anything but my "kids" always come up with something for me to open even if its my favorite hand cream, slippers, nothing expensive.  Enjoy having your husband by your side; I miss mine so much!  Love is all you really need. 

Respected Contributor

None

Esteemed Contributor

Only the two pack of electric shoulder warmers ( best price).  Surprisingly they arrived quickly.  I only order 2-3 items from Q per year.

Respected Contributor

So far ten - mostly sweaters/ cardigans for my granddaughters - plus one piece of jewelry. 

Also ordered cookies, chocolates, wine, prime rib and ham for whole household  -  online good for me as I try to stay home now.