Valued Contributor

Re: Horrendous post office delivery

On the news last Friday, USPS was telling people in the Philadelphia area it could be March before they get all of the Christmas backlog cleared out.

Honored Contributor

Now I just had an issue with FedEx today.  I rec'd a notification last night that something I ordered from Amazon was going to be delivered today via FedEx.  Then I rec'd a text that it was delivered and specifically said it was left on my front porch by the door.  I checked my Ring and there was no package on my porch and there was no Ring on my activity history which means there was never a delivery made.  I checked my other security cameras and no one came to our house.

As I was coming up the street, I saw a vehicle pulling out of my driveway.  The driver stopped and said the package had been delivered to him and he was bringing it to me.  Thank goodness.  I have no idea where he lives but I am going to contact FedEx and let them know this happened.     

Honored Contributor

My package didn't show up in the four hours, so I've contacted the seller and will be in limbo while they sort this out with Fed-Ex. I hate Fed-Ex. They are the worst shipper in this area and it's not even close. Amazon, the post office, and UPS are all great. Seldom a problem. Fed-Ex is maybe fifty-fifty with problems. And they never fix them.

For years they had us in the wrong town. They'd put the stuff on the truck for a neighboring town and then they couldn't deliver it because they only delivered in that town and not my town. They said their maps hadn't been updated but they were hoping to fix that when they updated the maps. Yeah. They are just the worst here. 

I peeked around at my neighbor's front porches to see if the package was there, but no. It's just gone. Ugh!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!