Honored Contributor

Holy cow Sooner the thunder!

I am in Oklahoma for a Christmas visit.I was at the grocery store calmly shopping and.... BOOM and shake and BOOM.I thought we were under attack.My son had the biggest laugh as I went into panick mode for a brief minute..He said he wished he caught my reaction on video.

Honored Contributor

Re: Holy cow Sooner the thunder!

[ Edited ]

@dex@Sooner

A bowl game in Dallas was cancelled completely today due to weather!

The storms are in a band headed northward into OK.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@dex So far the wicked weather is where you are; we’re just getting on again, off again rain.  Enjoy your visit.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess@Having a great visit...rain is something we get all of the time at home but that thunder is the best I’ve ever heard.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@OKPrincess@Having a great visit...rain is something we get all of the time at home but that thunder is the best I’ve ever heard.

@dex  Well we are so glad you are enjoying the Sooner State!  We do have wild weather, but if you REALLY like thunder, some back in May!  LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

Welcome. Don't forget our team Oklahoma City Thunder.

Honored Contributor

@sann@Love the Thunder...saw a game last New Years.We were up so high in the stands that I had to keep my eyes closed for a bit.I am afraid of heights. The game was exciting and the light show so good that I forgot how high up we were.