Regular Contributor

Re: Holding my breath.....

[ Edited ]

@cater wrote:

Keeper of the Koi,  MaryAnne, it was so nice to see you on here today. I have been wondering how you are doing since you have not been here. At least not were I have read. I am so sorry to read about your latest problems, you had enough to go handle before all of this. My sister was in the hospital for a week with pneumonia in January and she is still having serious problems. think it would nice if we not only say some prayers for Riley but for you and your husband also. Since it has been a few days since you posted this I am hoping that you all are feeling better. Hope that things turn around for you I always enjoyed posting back and forth with you. Take care for now.

@cater

I on her name and @Keeper of the koi hasn't posted since 1/27/16.  Praying for her and her DH and Riley.  @cater I said a prayer for your sister too.Heart

Respected Contributor

Hi Collette, I did see were Keeper of the Koi had been on a few days ago I just came across her post. Sure hope that she is doing better by now. She is such a wonderful person to post with and she was having a lot of problems before what she is now dealing with. Guess we can just hope and pray for her and her family. thank you for saying a prayer for my sister she is having a real time with her health right now and she has us all worried.

Valued Contributor
Hi Cater and Collette, thanks for thinking of us. Third course of antibiotics still sick. Both of us
Praying. Nonstop for Riley's eye sight. On Monday my brother 4:hrs away had emergency surgery for bowel blockage. Now is struggling with ostemy. He is alone since his 23 year old son died over a year ago. Can't visit him or help feeling helpless, but we can't chance infecting him. Praying for acceptance and peace for him. God is always present we know, there is a reason for everything. Thank you for thinking of us. You are very special friends..Maryanne