Trusted Contributor

Re: Hobby Lobby Here Gets An "F"

We should get serious abt this virus and quit playing around. Because, yes, that's what we're doing, we're playing around. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure what would stop us from keeping our status as the #1 pit of the globe. If you presented the COVID problem to a sixth-grader, he would say, "Do what the other countries are doing." Brilliant. That's what we should be doing, what are other countries doing to keep the sickness and deaths down? They're wearing masks.

I truly never knew that Americans were so stupid, that they think it's infringing upon their "rights" to wear a mask. Please don't bother me with the, "Some ppl can't wear a mask." I know that, I'm not a moron, I'm speaking of those who choose to not wear one and furthermore, brag about it. This is simple folks.

Honored Contributor

This is a thankless, no-win situation for everyone.

The stores can't expect their employees to police every customer, and risk violent confrontations.

On the other hand, if some customers want to be boorish and selfish, people who care about their own health will no longer shop at that store.

I don't see a solution. "You can't fix stupid." Woman Frustrated

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@DLVRIT 

Wonderful post!  Very well said!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I won't go into stores that don't require masks.  I don't get the uproar from some about wearing one.  One guy interviewed on tv said "I'm not going to wear a mask to make someone else feel good."   The 'it's all about me' attitude is alive and well.  

Trusted Contributor

Any time I see someone without a mask on, I get the heck away from them. I don't care if it's something I need at that minute, I turn right around and head in the other direction!!

Esteemed Contributor

@speedy girl wrote:

Any time I see someone without a mask on, I get the heck away from them. I don't care if it's something I need at that minute, I turn right around and head in the other direction!!

Maybe if everyone did leave stores and stores started losing more business because of non-enforcement stores would hire security to enforce masking. Money talks BS walks.

We are all held hostage to this nightmare because of a small and very stupid,selfish segment of the population. 

And I'm seriously questioning the safety of "warp speed" vaccine. Wear a mask wash your hands,distance...ITS NOT THAT HARD. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth