Respected Contributor

Re: High or Low Maintenance?

@WildFlowerUnicorn  I too am low maintenance!  I wear a wash and air dry hair style,lip balm and mascara.  God has provided some "white sparklers" among my black hair and I have earned them all so I choose NOT to cover it.  In my early years I would not leave home without a full face of makeup.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am low maintenance.......

Never had a manicure...or a pedicure....I trim my long hair myself and it is silver white....no color

i do everything myself ...I did have a few brown spots removed recently that suddenly cropped up... no big deal. Had a skin check and did the laser brown spot removal same day. 

.but I still spend$$$$$ on beauty items( not makeup) and occasionally a new garment even though a I do not need more.   I like taking care of my skin and body with nice good smelling things....and use  anything anti aging!❤️🙂

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WildFlowerUnicorn 

I'm high maintenance health wise  ☹️

Otherwise, I'm pretty wash and wear in terms of beauty, clothing, and such.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

I like to think of myself as low-maintenance, but I don't know if that's actually the case. Woman Wink Do my own hair, never had a manicure or pedicure, and am make-up challenged so never buy anything in that dept. except Chapstick and hand cream. However...I LOVE jewelry...and bags...and shoes. Consider perfume to be one of the essential elements of life. Have a closet full of hats. Never leave the house without earrings and a great pair of shoes. Sometimes toss on a scarf knotted just so. I have no friends who share these loves and needs so think maybe I'm kinda odd. Maybe I'm not low-maintenance after all. 

Respected Contributor

I am low. I dont need much to be happy. I dont wear fancy clothes since I cannot afford them and I dont have alot of stuff.   When I moved I gave away many things that I didnt want or need.  Simple life is for me. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Low maintenance and proud of it. Minimalist, simple life--suits my style and personality. 

Frequent Contributor

Im glad you liked the thread!  Drythe.  Woman Happy

Frequent Contributor

Thanks again for answers. I really did enjoy reading them!

Its interesting.  I have never had a pedicure or a manicure either! Never had a massage ever either! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't consider myself high maintenance but I never leave the house without makeup and neatly dressed.  When I lived in So CA and wore sandals often I got monthly pedicures.  I love to have one day a week where I can stay home and veg with no makeup, etc.  

Trusted Contributor

@Grouchomarx   You’re my hero! 👜🕶👠👗💍💄😁