Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@ECBG Wish you were here.  Family is giving me 70th birthday party.  I told them I don't drive at night and neither do my friends (we are old)  Ha!  So they are sending a car for us (one of my presents).  It's worth it because we live off of 2 lane roads!

Anyway, will email you and @LoriLori some pictures.  Love you guys!

Wish an old boyfriend would show up!  (And then leave)...Ha!

@Annabellethecat66Have fun Luv!  You're such a mess!!!!!

@Annabellethecat66LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!  If we were close geographically, we'd bs SO muchg trouble!!!  HA!  My dear friend!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG I was talking about you last night and some people were confused and said, "Is she coming tonight"?  I said, "Well, she's my cyber friend".  But I love you so much.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hey Annabelle !

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66

@ECBG

You two shouldn't rule out ever meeting in RL...you just never know about these things...I love a good road trip!

Smiley Wink

This was a very entertaining thread!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, happy belated birthday!!!!  I didn't come around on the day, so sorry!  You had a party, how fun!  Do send me pics, I'd love to see them!  Love the furbabes!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori My birthday party was Saturday but today/night is my real birthday.  Yepper!  This time 70 years ago my mother was relieved....funny thing (but used to embarrass me) my mother always said, "You know Lin was my smallest baby"  (period)...Ha!  I've never been real fat but EXTREMELY chunky..She wasn't trying to be mean, just stating a fact.  I like to say I was "sturdy"....

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Happy happy birthday...I hope you have a great one and many more!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@ECBG Did you receive your 'I love you gift' yet?  You are supposed to get it today or tomorrow....Hummm??? I'm so excited for you to get it..... Let me know when you do!  Love, love my Cathy!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@ECBG Did you receive your 'I love you gift' yet?  You are supposed to get it today or tomorrow....Hummm??? I'm so excited for you to get it..... Let me know when you do!  Love, love my Cathy!

Not yet!  I'd MUCH rather have you!