Honored Contributor

Here's what I learned from this week's forum drama...

I learned how much I've come to depend on my forum friends for feedback, advice, cheerleading, consolation, commiseration,  recipes, product reviews, laughs and uncomplicated friendships.  I signed up for the other forum when I was afraid I'd lose touch with all of you, but as long as this one is up and running, I'll be staying here.  I was concerned that moving might cut ties with some of the old timers who may not have the motivation to switch venues.

Thank you, QVC, for hearing us.  I'm not ashamed to say that it means a lot to me.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

Re: Here's what I learned from this week's forum drama...

@house_cat 

I agree with you on all points.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@house_cat  and @Leeny  Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama  Here we are once again Woman Happy I am glad that the Q. has decided to continue the forums. I tell you, I was having a difficult time maneuvering over on the other side. I am getting too old for trying to figure all this stuff out. I did go over and sign up, but it is hard to figure some of the items out. It took me awhile here before I felt comfortable. Do the rest of our bag ladies know yet? 

Honored Contributor

Yes @Leeny   I have to tell you that I was saddened a bit when I read the announcement earlier in the week.  I've set up and terminated my delphi forum account.  I didn't register for the Q clone right away and figured I would wait until the end Woman Happy  Maybe because of the awful veterinarian experience I had with Francis followed by his death, there was no way I was going to let a shopping channel's decision get that next to me. 

I am glad that QVC reconsidered their decision.  I hope that nearly losing the community here gives posters an appreciation for how special the community is.  And no, I don't work here and am not paid by QVC to write this Woman Wink 

Maybe folks who stay will think before they write something and there will be less arguing and sarcasm.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

I admit I signed up over at the other site, but it is hard to teach an old gal like me new ways. I am a creature of habit so to speak. I am not sure if I will close my acct. over there, but I know I will not be doing a lot of posting. Now it looks the site went private? I didn't have to give them much information so that helps me out. If I begin to get "junk" mail, my tune may change. 

I've always stayed pretty close to the handbag thread to keep sort of a low profile. It took me a long time to join in here and I hope we all can get a long now. 

Contributor

Thank you QVC for keeping this forum. So many of the followers would miss it very much! I check in several times through out the day and have learned much. 

Contributor

I love this forum! 

Honored Contributor

QVC,

Thank You GIF

Trusted Contributor

interesting.  I learned never to trust that situations will remain the same and always to have a backup plan.