Honored Contributor

Help me find new uses for Pooph

This is an odor fighting spray that they advertised the daylights out of a few months back. So far it hasn't disappointed me, I use it mainly to get rid of the stink in the trash.  No scented white bags for me, I am allergic to them.  I'm currently experimenting with spraying the inside of some leather-lined Keen slides that I wear with bare feet.   And I wouldn't dare, but the thought of using it instead of Lume crossed my mind.

Honored Contributor

Re: Help me find new uses for Pooph

[ Edited ]

I never heard of it but it seems like someyhing you would NOT want to use on your body.

Respected Contributor

@depglass 

The guy in the ad sprays it into his mouth....so I would think if it can go into that opening, well, you know...!!

You try it and let us know!!!

It LOOKS like it's mainly citric acid or a derivative of citrus ingredients....might sting your "nether tissues", but probably won't hurt anything in the long run...!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Just started seeing this product.........spray anything that stinks!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I wonder if it would de-skunk a dog?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Spray it on parts of your vacuum cleaner. 

I use these 'Little Trees' in my tall-kitchen trashcan. Just throw one in the bottom under the bag and leave it there until the scent is gone. Lasts a long time. Comes in many scents.

Little Trees BR Original - Posts | Facebook

Honored Contributor

Good old baking soda, many uses for it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

pour into sink drains

spray inside the washer

help deodorize a basement

spray into stored suitcases

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I use these 'Little Trees' in my tall-kitchen trashcan. Just throw one in the bottom under the bag and leave it there until the scent is gone. Lasts a long time. Comes in many scents.

@SilleeMee 

Aren't those the little hanging on the rear view mirror deodorizers you find in auto supply stores?

My now 26yr old son when starting to drive had one hanging in his car, kind of a retro tongue in cheek thing for him, kids.

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Aren't those the little hanging on the rear view mirror deodorizers you find in auto supply stores?

My now 26yr old son when starting to drive had one hanging in his car, kind of a retro tongue in cheek thing for him, kids.

@rockygems123 

Exactly. Little Trees come in dozens of difference scents. I use the lavender one in my bathroom trashcan. Gives off just the right amount of scent.