Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 - As soon as I saw the title of this thread, I knew it had to be you!

I'm glad to hear you're on the mend but, more importantly, that you have retained your fighting spirit.

Post when you feel up to it and just read when you don't.  Thankfully, the forums are still here.

Prayers and healing thoughts being sent your way for your continued recovery.  Heart

Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

It's so nice to hear from you! Sounds like you're on the mend. I've always thought that a person's attitude is half the battle when facing adversity, and your feisty frame of mind will help you through this bad time. Good Luck and hope to hear from you again soon 👏❤️

Honored Contributor

Beautiful Flowers To Say... Free For Your Love eCards, Greeting Cards | 123  Greetings

Regular Contributor

Oh, we are all so happy to hear from you - just love your wonderful way with words.  Stay strong and remember it is always one day at a time.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   So happy you  popped in to let us know how you're doing. You've been missed, for sure.

Keep smiling and getting stronger. 💕

Shanus

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  so good to read a post from you.  You sound like you are on the mend.  More good thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

So good to see you.  
Holding you in the light, take care, love your bright spirit. ❤️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

God bless you, Annabelle! You have really been through it, haven't you? Stay positive and stay strong! Sending you prayers and positive vibes for you complete healing and recovery! Glad you're able to be back on the boards with your friends! I can see you have been terribly missed! Heart Heart

Take care,

-HIF

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Esteemed Contributor

Oh @Annabellethecat66   I’m glad you’re doing better and you’re out having lunch. Baby steps. Praying you continue to get better every day.