Valued Contributor

Re: Hello, sweet friends

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 ...  sooo good to hear from you !!  I remember how much you enjoyed those lunch dates with your friends so happy you can get out for a good meal and some friendship.  I have been trying to avoid meals out and gas prices and save some dollars by sticking around home a bit more, but so enjoy the occasional lunch out.

A new season of Big Brother will be starting on July 6th ...  I know you've watched previously and I have no reason not to expect our own GARDENMAN to be our advisor again on these boards this year.  As the saying goes, stay tuned.  I watch all trash all the time TV from Housewives to 90 day fiancé, Married at First sight and so on ... so my television dance card is pretty full and almost all shows covered by someone here on QVC boards.  My thoughts and prayers are with you Annabelle ...  my love to you and your cohort in crime ... the very handsome Bill.  

Honored Contributor

Hope You Feel Better Soon Quotes Cute Cats

Honored Contributor

It is uplifting and hopeful to read your post and know you are healing slowly but surely.  You have a positive attitude which is wonderful and I believe you will fully heal in time and all this will be behind you.  Keep positive, move forward and know in your heart we are all rooting for you to have good health!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   So glad to see your post!  I pray your recovery is complete.  I can't wait for your funny stories.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 :  Best wishes for the days ahead in your recovery journey.  It was nice to hear from you.

"Rest...Relax...Recover...You're surrounded by caring thought's & warm ...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hello, sweet friends

[ Edited ]

Annebelle!

This is such a surprise to hear from you! Delighted you are feeling well enough to post and share your social calendar about lunch and Bill . . . your humor still rocks! And you've got the best attitude to recover well. We're here with thoughts and prayers sent daily. Do you feel our good vibes, too?

Sounds like your daughter has fashioned a new house for you. I'm so happy to hear you are safe. Really like the chair going upstairs, too. This recovery must be very, very difficult. You have my admiration and even more prayers after hearing how serious the fall was from you. (Didn't realize the extent of it until today when you actually wrote about your injuries. I'm so sorry, Linda.) Your determination and independence will continue to serve you well during this long, rehab.

Read the Forums if you desire. Write when you have the energy. We'll be anxiously awaiting another post! Love your positive outlook and am confident you'll continue to improve slowly, but surely.

Gentle, warm hugs from Hot Nebraska!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much for updating us, @Annabellethecat66 .  You may have had injuries and now healing time ahead, but the real YOU is intact.  I knew when you started your post with "this is going to be short" and then I began reading and scrolling.  Woman Very Happy  Yup, you are on the upswing of this thing.  You will make it, our sweet friend.

Take care and keep singing to Bill......he really does like it, you know. Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   Yea, I know you are on the upswing because you are out lunching with your friend.  Good news!  So happy to hear from you,  Yes, it sounds challenging but we know you've got the stamina to make it through. Welcome back to the board!🥰

Respected Contributor

So good to hear from you @Annabellethecat66 .  You were missed and it's great to hear about your recovery.  Keep in touch as you can and we will be here to support you.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

So good to read this from you. You and I have more in common than just some long posts, in your past. You are dealing with your injuries with strength and commitment. You also understand what happens in life and say "it could be worse".

I admire you and for the above and your optimistic view of the future. I will keep you in my thoughts.

You have your cat Bill, and right now I have our only remaining cat, Jasper. Sound asleep on my lap as I type this.

My very best to you. 🙏

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)