Honored Contributor

Just a short note to let everyone know I'm still around.

I've started to get on here a few times.  However, I still don't have much stamina.

I fractured my left wrist, hand and arm in a few places.  That bothers me a lot.  Nothing has been done to it yet because other than one of those ugly black braces the night of the accident, no Dr has checked it out.

It's all about the head!  Two concussions in around 2 to 2 1/2 years...and a few more before that.

Well, I just wanted to thank everyone and especially Cathy for the well wishes; and the prayers.

Ahh!  Those prayers!  I could feel myself getting stronger every day...I also remembered to thank God and my family in Heaven.

Today my friend picked me up and we ate at one of our favorite restaurants.  It was wonderful.

Oh!  I almost forgot before I go.  My daughter (the Colorado one) had so many poles and braces put up...well it will make a good rehab house.  Ha!

She also had one of those chairs that goes up and down the stairs.  

She's back in Colorado.  Of course the first time I had to operate it up myself...I had trouble.  But, I figured it out (face time is wonderful).

Will check back in soon.  Incidentally, the piece of bone is sitting right near my juggler vein.  Not my heart.  I probably texted that accidentally to Cathy.

No one wants to operate to touch it.

It is...what it is...right.

I do have some funny stories..But another time.

Hang in there ladies!  The fall was bad.  The injuries were...well..bad

They could have been way worse.

Life is what we make it.  Celebrate every minute of it.

Hugs to everyone.  Bill the cat, my trusty side-kick, he's still by my side.  I can't say much for his nursing technique...

He still hates my singing.  A definite indication is his front paw over my mouth (he likes to lay on my chest...just don't sing mom!

Please overlook the mistakes😘

Respected Contributor

Hi!!!  I'm so happy to see you actually posting.  You are SO missed!  We all think of you and wish you the best!  Check back when you can.  We love hearing from you!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Hello, sweet friends

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66   So glad you're on the mend.  Your attitude seems to be feisty and that's a sign of strong determination.  It's  wonderul you have a friend for an occasional outting.  Just keep improving.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

That's the old @Annabellethecat66 spirit!   Great to hear from you.  So glad your support system including the all-important Bill, has been in place, so you can keep going forward.  Don't get too wild on your chair-lift, but have fun.  You can close your eyes, hold on tight, and think you're on the ski lift at Gstaad...

Glad you're posting, when you feel like it!

Esteemed Contributor

So happy to hear the good news!  Keep up the good work.  I know how scary it is but you will heal...I promise!  Maybe not the way you would like, but you will heal!!!!!!  God Bless you and keep you!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Welcome Home, Annabelle!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

It's great to see you still have a great sense of humor and a great attitude. I am glad you were able to get out to your favorite restaurant. Heart

Respected Contributor

Virtual {{{{{HUGS}}}}. Thanks for posting.

Keep up the good fight. We've missed you. 

Respected Contributor

Glad to hear you're on the track to feeling better.

Respected Contributor

It's so great to hear from you! You've been missed and thought of often. Healing prayers still headed your way.