Honored Contributor

To all of you,

Image result for friends have a nice day images

Trusted Contributor

QVC you are so fast deleting our post because according to you they are too religious or political.

What about your guest vendors.

That person selling the TSV.

I wouldn't buy that brush now if you paid me.

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning everyone.  I hope you have a good day!  😊

It's getting cooler here--about 70 degrees and feels like autumn.  I like to eat breakfast on the back porch and not sure how much longer I can do that this year.  This morning it was almost like being inside a snow globe with all the little leaves swirling about!

Getting ready to walk to the pond.  Last spring we had two adult geese and five little ones.  Several of us here in the neighborhood have fed them and enjoyed watching them grow. They left last week so we thought they had flown away for the season, but they returned this morning with about 20 friends!  We've never had that much activity in our pond.  Curious to see how long it lasts.  Thankfully, there's plenty of room for all of us.

Keeping you all in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

@lovestopaint wrote:

QVC you are so fast deleting our post because according to you they are too religious or political.

What about your guest vendors.

That person selling the TSV.

I wouldn't buy that brush now if you paid me.

@lovestopaint  What in the world are you talking about?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@gloriajean wrote:

Titles may change, I'm too tired to think, but here is Thursday's thread.

I cannot do anything uplifting for you, just come here and say I love you all and wishing you a very good night and blessings to come your way tomorrow.  The day with the twins today went fine, they are so precious and so cute!!! They may not know what love is, but they do love us!  3 months old and they really listen to us.  Yesterday Darla told us that she has never seen anything so beautiful in all her life as her twins!!!  What a blessing they are to all of us!!  I encourage you to post something uplifting here for us all.  Bella, you are a poet - please share!  If I find something that I can use, I'll use it, but I'm way too tired right now.  3 days in a row, long days with the twins do make me tired.  I'm not that young anymore!!!  But guess what?  I will continue to post - why?  because you all encourage me and you all uplift me!!!  Thanks so much and God bless you!!!

I understand what you mean, GJ, having had twin sisters myself. They were a handful for my parents, that I do remember, yet they brought so much to our family. What's funny is how the younger twin and myself "seemed" more like twins, yet the other twin was 360 degrees different in every way.. From looks, to personality, academically, interests, etc they were unique individuals. You are in for many more happy times with those rascals, GJ. Rest up but stop by now and then for a visit. My sisters' initials were J & J, and I swear I can still hear my mom calling (actually, yelling in her Texan twang to the horror of our neighbors Woman LOL) for us to come in from playing outside.

dee

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning!  Busy today with appointments!! PT for both of us, he's on another appointment now, and at 1:30 we play cards with our card club - and that's going to be fun!  My knee is improving with PT and that I am very grateful for.  Sometime either tonight or tomorrow afternoon we will meet with old friends who are in town, looking forward to that!!  

Smile!  It's a new day - and many opportunities to enjoy our blessings.  Wish I could send you something uplifting, but so far I can't find one that the Q would approve of.  But, we can all uplift each other, right?

Keep smiling - be happy!!  

Super Contributor

Have a nice weekend everyone.  Kind of disheartening to see where things have come but we will be each other's positive spirit!  Enjoy the weekend and embrace those ordinary miracles.

Peace, Nancy 

Valued Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

Good morning everyone.  I hope you have a good day!  😊

It's getting cooler here--about 70 degrees and feels like autumn.  I like to eat breakfast on the back porch and not sure how much longer I can do that this year.  This morning it was almost like being inside a snow globe with all the little leaves swirling about!

Getting ready to walk to the pond.  Last spring we had two adult geese and five little ones.  Several of us here in the neighborhood have fed them and enjoyed watching them grow. They left last week so we thought they had flown away for the season, but they returned this morning with about 20 friends!  We've never had that much activity in our pond.  Curious to see how long it lasts.  Thankfully, there's plenty of room for all of us.

Keeping you all in my prayers.

@wildcat fan, I love that sentence. What a picture it paints!

@nj, glad to see you here. Enjoy your weekend. Will you be at the museum?

Thanks, @gloriajean, for persevering!

Super Contributor

Ruby, so kind to see your note to me. I am not at the museum this weekend but heading to the town it is in to meet another guide for coffee.  Will feel odd being there and not at the museum. I love the town of Concord so this will be nice. 

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Be well to all and peace, Nancy

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean, I just wanted to say "hello" and let you know that I have been reading and enjoying your posts everyday. I just wasn't able to respond because I have been so saddened by the way you have been treated by QVC and the cruel posters I have seen here. 

I truly hope that you will continue to share with us what is happening in your life and if things can get back on track I will resume posting.

Wishing everyone a nice weekend.