Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam was it that he had an actual book that was different or just that he chose to read that instead of his phone at the bar?

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

good one just bee

@Luvsmyfam 

Just stating a fact! Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Enjoying a glass of Nero d'Avola and listening to local talk radio.

Anyone else having wine?

Nero d' Avola | Wine and Grape Guide | Italyabroad.com

I am. I ran to the store to get some Easter plush on sale for the dogs and grabbed wine while I was there. Warming up dinner from last night, Easy night with wine 😊

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@just bee wrote:

Enjoying a glass of Nero d'Avola and listening to local talk radio.

Anyone else having wine?

Nero d' Avola | Wine and Grape Guide | Italyabroad.com

I am. I ran to the store to get some Easter plush on sale for the dogs and grabbed wine while I was there. Warming up dinner from last night, Easy night with wine 😊

@Lali1 

Red or white?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:
I know this isn't news worthy,but while I was waiting for pizza,I had a cocktail

@Luvsmyfam 

Okay, I just have to ask.

What did you order?

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

I've been off before my friend and went to where we were going to have dinner and read and had a martini until she got there because I was in a time crunch.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Luvsmyfam 

I've been off before my friend and went to where we were going to have dinner and read and had a martini until she got there because I was in a time crunch.

@ECBG 

Shaken or stirred?

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Not to steal the thread, but wanted to send you a Smiley Happy smile since it's hard to @ you.

Puppy is having his dinner.  Our two grandsons ran him to death yesterday!  He had a wonderful time and hot fed fresh green beans.Smiley Happy

Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Honored Contributor

It also could be the same reason people look at their phones or ipad-something to do if they are alone.

(though people look at their phones when with others all the time).

And some people are used to sitting at a bar-maybe where they always sit.

We used to go to an Irish bar 

and everyone took their same seats all the time.

Someone sitting alone is surrounded by company but also has a book to entertain them. Maybe even waiting for a friend or a take out order also.

Well, I hope you liked the pizza and wine @Luvsmyfam!😋

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Luvsmyfam 

@ECBG 

Shaken or stirred?

@just bee 

Shaken, bruised is fine.  I like it very, very, VERY cold!Smiley Happy